Chapter 11

Sabine's POV

I looked to the planet's surface we were about to land on. I rolled my sore shoulder. Man, why did that explosion hurt so much?

Zeb was sitting with a bored look on his face. "Are we there yet?" Zeb asked.

"Yeah, yeah. About to land," I replied with a bored tone.

He got up stood next to the pilot chair. Zeb looked out of the window with a frown. "Are we landing anywhere near a town?" He asked.

I had purposely decided to park a few clicks away from a town. I did not really want to be seen.

This was already painful enough.

Time skip》

Ezra's POV

I followed the new droid to Sabine and Zeb. Wait till they see him.

I heard a yell from Zeb. "Have you met him yet?" I yelled.

"Him?" Zeb asked.

I entered the same hallway as Sabine and Zeb. "Yep. I just found him in the closet. This guy who owned the ship was loaded."

"Did you name him? Because I have a few ideas," Sabine said with annoyance.

"I thought you would like to see him first," I stiffled a chuckle.

"Well, get him out of my way!" Zeb growled.

The droid beeped a few times. Sabine and I burst out laughing. "What? What did he say?" Zeb yelled.

"Oh, nothing. Just a few choice words," I replied. "Got supplies?"

"Yep. Help us unload," Sabine said.

After everything was off Forever, we all went back to the cockpit to discuss what we would do next.

"So we have food, water, supplies, a droid, and a motive to go anywhere in this galaxy," I said.

"How about we go somewhere where we will not get killed," Sabine suggested.

"Always keep that in mind! Any other ideas?" I asked again.

Silence.

"Uh, let's think. Well, we have traveled back in time. We need the machine that will take us back. It would most likely be on Coruscant. But the Jedi are there," I summed up.

Silence.

"I would really enjoy avoiding Coruscant, but it is the only eay to get back. We have to go," Sabine said.

"I agree. It's the only way," Zeb grunted.

"Then it's decided," I swung my chair around and hit the thrusters.

I stretched my neck as we entered hyperspace. I hate explosions.

My new droid beeped from the back. "Well then fix it," I told him.

"Why don't you name him something? I want to know what to say when I beat him apart," Zeb said.

"Hey! You're not taking him apart! I found him, he's mine."

"I won the ship."

"I am in the captain's chair." I smiled as I saw the defeated look on Zeb's face. It was good to be the boss.

"Well, why you two squabble, I am going to take a nap," Sabine said.

"Night," Zeb said.

"You going to hit the sack?" I asked.

"Naw, I'll stay up with you," Zeb replied.

"Well, the ship is on autopilot so I am going to grab something to eat." I walked out of cockpit with Zeb right behind me.

As we ate, we tried to decide what to do when we arrived at Coruscant. We came up with nothing.

After an another hour, we exited hyperspace. It was still night on the planet, so Zeb and I headed to bed. We just decided to still share a room for now until we decide further things.

In the morning, everyone woke up early. We gathered in the cockpit. We needed to plan.

"Ok. So we need to know what we are going to do. I am just going to land the ship on the surface, but where do we start to look?" I asked.

I turned my chair and started steering the ship while we talked.

"We should try the senate building. The chancler of now becomes the Emperor of the Empire. I would imagine he would have the machine in a vault somewhere in the senate building," reasoned Sabine.

"Yeah, but how would we get in?" Zeb asked.

"Well, we do have some mutual friends," Sabine said.

"The Jedi?" I asked in disbelief. "Why?"

"Because then maybe we can convince then to let us in the senate building and we can search the place," Sabine said.

"Yeah, but I don't want to get all buddy-buddy with the Jedi," I said.

"Why don't we just ask one of them? Then we can get in and out and no one will know until after," Sabine said.

"And when did you come up with this?" Zeb asked.

"While I was sleeping."

"Who are we going to ask?" I asked.

"Well, who would be the one who would cooperate?" Sabine asked.

"Probably Ahsoka, since she is the youngest. Not as experinced as Obi-Wan or Skywalker," I said.

"So it is decided then," Zeb said as I landed in an empty docking bay.