Chapter 16

Obi-Wan's POV

I saw the kid, but I was surprised I did. We have been searching for this crew for two weeks and one of them shows up in a middle of a fight?

To make matters worse, we didn't even know who launched the attack. I didn't think it was Seperatists, and this child, Spector 6, always seemed to come around when trouble was brewing.

As I deflected shots, I watched the child out of the corner of my eye. All of a sudden, he disengaged his lightsaber and used the force to push only the attackers on the ground.

He was definitely strong with the Force. I had only felt part of his mighty push. The clones managed to disarm the intruders before they had realized what happened.

"Why, Spector 6, what a pleasant surprise!" Anakin said in a voice thick with sarcasm.

"Yeah, yeah!" The child walked past us to door. He pressed a few buttond and opened it.

He disappeared into the room and came back out with Padme leaning on him.

"Senator!" I exclaimed. Anakin and I rushed to take her from Spector 6.

"Padme, are you okay?" Anakin asked.

"I am now," Padme replied.

All of a sudden, I heard something come from Spector 6's comlink.

"Spector 1 to Spector 6, where are you? I repeat where you?"

Spector 6 turned deathly pale once he heard this somewhat ticked off voice.

Slowly, he took the comm from his belt. "This is Spector 6."

There was blaster fire from the other end of the comm. "Where are you? And where are Spector 4 and Spector 5? This is no time to mess around! Do you have the package yet?" Spector 1 said.

"So this your master? And what does he mean by package?" Anakin asked.

"Spector 1, right now is not a good time," Spector 6 said.

"What do you mean now is not a good time? Get the weapon and get out! I am trying to distract the Imperials, now hurry! Spector 1 out."

The hall was deathly quiet. A weapon? What was Spector 6 looking for?

"What was that about?" Anakin asked.

"Why are you looking for a weapon?" Padme asked.

"Hey, this is not what-"

"And what are the Imperials?" I asked.

I noticed Mace Windu and Kit Fisto were coming down the hall. We had to split up in the conflict, but they were here now.

"Who is this?" Windu asked.

"This is Spector 6," Anakin replied.

He nodded. "I see."

Just then, many, many things happened at once.