Chapter 23

Renae

"Ready for prom dress shopping" jasmine asked as we pulled up to the mall. I smiled looking at her. I was actually ready for prom. I already had a dress I was gonna wear after prom. August wanted to go out with our friends after prom so I have a secondary dress.

"Sure is. Lets go ahead. What color you looking for" I asked.

"Gold, what about you" she said as we walked inside of a store.

"Silver, cause you know everyone does red or blue sometimes pink" I told her. She nodded understanding as we looked at some dresses.

" you gonna use the money august gave you" she asked. He wanted to buy my dress but I didn't want him to see it yet so he snook money in my purse thinking he was slick.

"I don't feel comfortable doing so, he know how I am." I said. She nodded.

"I know how you feel' she said as she pulled out a dress.

"Omg it's cute." I said looking at jasmine smiling at it. Never thought I'll make a true friend.
Even if we are both anxious about the whole baby thing, I'm just glad we can make us both happy.

"Imma try it on" she squealed walking towards the back. I started looking through the racks not finding the perfect dress. Jasmine came out and she looked beautiful.

"Omg its beautiful" I said.

"I know, I think imma get it. Did you find anything yet" she asked.

"Nope not yet" I said

"Hey excuse me" I heard. Me and jasmine turned around to see one of the employees talking to me.

"You know. You can choose a dress from here and customize it however you want." She said.

"Really" I asked.

"Yep, we can get your size and let you tell us how you want your dress to be." She said.

"Can you show me" I asked. She nodded and started measuring my waist.

"Imma change out" jas said. I nodded as she walked off.

"Do you want it strapless" she asked.

"Yes" I said. She nodded measuring under the underarms.

"Okay follow me" she said. I walked to her seeing a computer.

"Describe how you want it" she said.

"Long and very shimmery with diamond pieces along the top" I said. She nodded pasting pictures and objects making me just watch.

"How is this" she asked. I smiled seeing my dream dress.

"Love it, thank you so much" I said.

"No problem, are you paying with card or money" she asked.

"Money" I said. She told me the price as jasmine came out. I played her then jasmine payed.

"All I need is your address and it should be there 2-4 business days" she said.

"214 goldencreek" I told her. She nodded and gave me some papers before I walked out.

"So what's next best friend" she asked. I laughed.

"Shoes and jewelry" I said. I nodded.

"I want my shoes to also match what I'm wearing for the club" she said. I laughed.

"You think silver and blue gonna match." I asked.

"You can make it work" she said. I laughed as we walked in another shoes.

"Gahdamn this shoes to tall" I said looking at them. She chuckled agreeing. I was looking for some opentoe silver pumps. It ain't easy doe. Me and jasmine spent at least a hour in a half to find shoes and jewelry. At least prom shopping is finished. Now a big decision was heavy on my mind that I wanted to happen on prom day. I wasn't 110% sure if I was all in with this idea.

"How was shopping" my mom asked as I walked in

"Very stressful" I said. She nodded understanding

August,

"So how you feeling about prom" Chris asked. If me and renae didn't meet after Christmas break then I don't think I would've had a girlfriend. See, I wasn't planning on talking to girls because they start drama and I wasn't feeling it senior year but I'm glad my stubborn ass said something to her.

"You can say this year is going to be different" I said. He nodded.

"So what crazy color you gotta wear." Chris asked as we laughed together.

"Silver, what about you" I asked as we were getting sized for suits.

"Gold, we about to be bright" he said. I laughed. Of course renae and jasmine would choose some uncommon colors.

"Never said it better" I said.

"So like am I suppose to wear gold shoes" he said laughing. I bust out laughing. After the whole conversation with Chris about the baby situation. We all agreed to go to the appointment with Alex and get a DNA test. Renae said people bribe doctors to change the DNA so we are sending it to her house. I was completely nervous about this. I mean if I was mine im gonna treat he or her right but if its Chris I'm gonna be a god parent towards he or her.

"I ain't trying to wear no silver shoes man" I said laughing.

"Who you telling. They pushing it. Imma put on some slides if she keep on" he said. I laughed at him. Prom is probably going to be good.
---------------
How was the chapter.

Comment and Vote

~BR££