Dinner Date

Here's a nice long one (by my standards anyway) for you. ENJOY MY PRECIOUS READERS, I LOVE EACH OF YOU. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE IF YOUR ENJOYING THIS I APPRECIATE IT. ❤️❤️ -Emily.

"You're dripping like a saturated sunrise
You're spilling like an overflowing sink
You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
And now I'm tearing through the pages and the ink"

Felicity enjoyed Wednesday's more than anything. It was market day in the city.
She headed down to the market with Diggle shadowing her a couple of meters behind her, her ponytailed hair was gently blowing in the spring breeze, her soft plum dress pulling in at the waist skirting around her lower thighs, her long legs paired with cute matching heels.
If Oliver was going to engage today as Amanda had not so politely requested this morning, she wanted to look her best.

She wandered down the streets, feeling quite blissful and comfortable in the place she knew as home. She was picking up some bread for herself when she spotted Oliver wandering down the market, looking at the array of items for sale.
She pretended to blink in surprise at seeing him as he spotted her and made his way towards her. "Well, hey... Jonas. It's good to see you again. After seeing you the other night. At that amazing gala, where you were dressed in that very very nice suit. That framed everything quite nicely, I must admit. You know what? I'm going to stop talking in 3, 2, 1." Felicity said, her face reddening. Oliver smiled back at her charmingly. "Well, after the other night I had to track you down. And here you are." Felicity grinned, looking at his plain button down shirt and well fitting blue jeans.
"So, now what, Jonas?" She asked curiously.
"I'd like to take you for dinners tomorrow night." He replied confidently, his blue eyes twinkling. Felicity laughed. "Hmm. Dinner sounds nice." She said.

"I'll pick you up at 8?" He offered, his smile lifting. Felicity shook her head in annoyance. "No way. Firstly, every film I've ever seen says I'll pick you up at 8. And it never ends well. And secondly, I cannot wait until 8 o'clock to eat. I will die of starvation. So how about 6? When I can still function and not look like a total pig?" Oliver blinked at Felicity, astounded by this women. "6 it is then, Felicity Smoak." He said, sliding her a card with his number on before winking and stepping away, leaving her breathless. Jonas King the card said, with a smiley face drawn on the bottom, she shook her head, smiling.

Felicity was sitting at her dressing table, panic unfurling in her stomach. "I have no idea what to wear!" She cried to Sara, who was standing behind her watching her panic attack unfold. "I'd go with the blue one. It brings out your eyes better." Felicity sighed, tugging the tight red one off her body and pulling the blue one over her black underwear. "Much better." Sara said approvingly. Felicity's hair was down in long curls, her make up simple but elegant, her heels tall but not tacky and her small bag dangling at her side. Her blue dress hugged her body comfortably, reaching just above her knees, a simple silver necklace hanging from her neck. "Why are you so nervous about this date anyway?" Sara asked her, amused.
"He's different. I don't know. It's hard to explain, but I want to look good for him." Sara laughed.

"You should want to look good for yourself, Felicity. Not for any man."

Felicity nodded hastily. "That's not quite what I meant I know that. It's hard to explain. I want to look good to show what he's getting, or not getting." She said, rubbing her industrial piercing nervously.
Sara sighed. "What time is he picking you up?" Felicity looked at the clock on the wall. "About 3 minutes. So make yourself scarce. You can meet him another time." Sara nodded, smiling.

"What's his name at least?" She asked, her eyebrows raised. Felicity twitched.

"Jonas." Felicity mumbled.