Green

"I'm hoping you could save me now, but you break and fold
You've got a fire inside, but your heart's so cold."

Felicity was sitting by her window, rubbing her hands along the emerald green dress, waiting for Sara to come and help her do her hair the way she liked it. "Hey." Sara said as she came into her room, an army of hair products in her hand. Felicity smiled, heading over to the make up chair. "That dress looks so good on you, by the way." Sara said conversationally. Felicity nodded, not speaking as Sara straightened her hair slowly, spraying the strands silently, the silence between the two friends stretching to eons.

Felicity stood up, glancing at her reflection in the mirror. The dress was backless, it clung to her hips and fell to her knees, the v shaped neck line scooping low, leaving an ample amount of cleavage on display, her hair poker straight and hitting her shoulders.

She felt powerful. If her father was here, he would probably be quite shocked to see her dressed in such a way.
Except if he was here he wouldn't let her go out with "Jonas" without extensive background checks, which could end badly for everyone.

--------------
"Felicity. We are here."

"Thanks Dig. I'll be back in a second." Felicity called to him. He smiled at her, frowning slightly at the huge beautiful building he had driven her to. She headed up in the lift, feeling slightly nervous. He would either want to kill himself at the end of this date, or he would love it. "Okay. Target is in the lift." She heard an unfamiliar male voice say in her earpiece.
"Don't call her a target, Roy. She's my date." Oliver replied angrily. Felicity felt a rush of gratitude at Oliver defending her.
"No she's not. She's a means to an end. You should try and remember that. For your family's sake if anything. What's your sisters name? Thea? Do you want to see her again?" Oliver snorted loudly, an undercurrent of distain and frustration in his tone. "Don't talk about my sister. Your barely a year older than her." Roy sighed, and Felicity sped up her pace towards his door as the lift opened. "She's here. Get ready."

"Yeah, thanks for that."

Felicity knocked on the bold black door that had Oliver waiting on the other side, a thought that made her blood tingle slightly.
He opened the door widely, taking her in. He blinked before smiling at her, his bright blue eyes popping out in his dark suit, looking as smart and yummy as ever. "I don't think I've ever been accused of being yummy." He said, amused. Felicity felt her face redden at her lack of a brain to mouth filter. "Let's go." She said, almost hastily.

"Wow. You are so right." Oliver said, scooping up a spoonful of rice.
"This is the nicest Chinese I have had here." He said, smiling at Felicity. She smiled back. "It's because it's run by an English couple. Real Chinese food can be quite different if your not aquatinted with it. But I've grown up with a chef who cooks a very nice variety of foods so I've never had to worry about it." She said, nervously smoothing a straight strand of hair behind her. "Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?" Oliver questioned.
Felicity blushed, smiling, and forgetting Oliver's intentions for a minute and pretended to be a normal girl on a normal date. "No. You didn't." Oliver smiled boyishly.
"Well, you look absolutely stunning, Felicity Smoak."
She grinned at him, forgetting Amanda's annoying voice until she chirped in her ear. "Ask her where her father is. If we can get a location..." She trailed off suggestively. Oliver twitched slightly at her demand before launching in, not giving her the time to pop a chicken ball in her mouth. "So, where's your father at? Is he around?" He asked casually.
Felicity pretended to frown in thought. "I'm not to sure. Where did he say this time... Maybe Milan? Or did he say Paris? I'm not sure. Not that I wouldn't tell you if I did know, I would. I mean, I can trust you. It's others I don't trust." Felicity said, looking around the room carefully. Oliver chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that. There's not many people I would say I trust, but your definitely one of them, Felicity." Felicity looked away, a bad feeling stirring in her gut.

She really needed to end this before she got in to deep. "What about your family?" Felicity asked curiously, her eyelids fluttering seductively, and instead of looking good made her look like she was trying to get something out of her eye. Oliver twitched at the question. "My father's dead. My mother and sister are in America." Felicity cocked her head slightly.
"Oh right. What is it exactly that you are doing here, Jonas?" Oliver bit his lip, his eyes giving away his torment. "My father owned a big company in the US. You won't have heard of it. I'm here to secure contracts and make sure everyone is still on side."

"Oh. How long has your father been dead?"

"Not long."

"I'm so sorry." Felicity murmured sympathetically, gasping his hand gently. He smiled, his eyes once again telling her that he too had forgotten his mission, and it wasn't long before Amanda reminded him. "Oliver! Pay attention!" Amanda barked, making them both jump apart. Oliver covered up his sudden movement by picking up his chopsticks and offering Felicity a pork ball. She shook her head, smiling.

"Oliver. Leave her. We need you back at HQ. Something else has come up." Amanda said as Felicity and Oliver headed out of the restaurant. "I have to head back." Oliver said to Felicity, grasping her hands softly. She smiled a little sadly, not showing how disappointed she was. "Okay. I'll see you soon?" She questioned. Oliver smiled, and leaned his head down to press his lips against her forehead gently, Felicity almost gasping at the heat a simple affectionate gesture held.
"Definitely. I'll see you soon, Felicity." Felicity smiled.
"Bye, O- Jonas." She said, heading off to cover her little slip. Diggle was waiting for her in the opposite road, just like how Roy was waiting for Oliver  two roads down.

Felicity sat in her room, her head in her hands, her dress thrown on the floor, leaving her in just her black panties, a dressing gown thrown hastily over her, crusty tears lacing her face.

The truth was it had been a bit of fun, but now was the difficult bit - did she give Oliver the Intel he needed? She wasn't exactly lining up to kill her father, but she liked Oliver. And not just for his drop dead gorgeous looks. Was it all becoming quite real for her, was she getting sucked into thinking that he liked her when he was just protecting his family?