Teenage Dream

"I'm notorious for thinking you're full of beautiful
Instead of hollow
Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill
Jagged like a pill, so hard to swallow"

Felicity was sat opposite her friend, the harsh green landscape unfamiliar to her.

"I love him."

"Do you? He lied to you for most of the time you knew him, Felicity. Is that someone you can love? Do you know him?"

"I do. And it's not like he had a choice. I mean, his family were in danger. And he did tell me, that's all that matters. And I knew him straight way. I knew that he had a good heart, and that I could trust him. Everything else came later."

"You don't know what he was like before. He was with me even though he had a picture of another girl in his pocket, and was still with her sister too. Will he every settle down?"

"We are different. He is different. The island changed him. You changed him, Shado."

"Maybe. I guess you'll find out soon enough."

"He's coming for me. I know he is." Felicity said with conviction.

"Just as you rescued him." Shado replied, amusement colouring her tone.

"We rescued each other." Felicity replied. Shado smiled.

"It's time to wake up." She said.

Felicity woke up, her heart racing and her palms sweaty. She was laying on the small bed, and the early morning sun was peaking through her window. Her body felt stiff, and she had no idea how long she had been there. It wasn't long before China returned, grinning like a wildcat. "We need you to find out which A.R.G.U.S facility your father is being held at, and then break him out, and kill every agent we find on the way." Felicity sat back, speculating.
"Why would I do that, exactly?" She asked dubiously.

"Because if you don't, we will kill everyone you love and care for. Starting with your mother. Who we've been tracking since she landed in Australia. Turns out she's got a bit lax since your father was put away. So, it's your choice. Help us, or your friends die." She said, her lips curling into a smile.
"That's quite an ultimatum. Can I think about it?" Felicity asked politely. China grunted angrily.

"5 minutes, Miss Smoak. I'm not a patient woman."

------------------------

"She's a clever girl that Felicity. She has a tracking device implanted into all her shoes for this kind of situation. It has led us to Japan, a small fishing village. I'll send you the coordinates. Wait for Dig and Lyla to meet you at Felicity's house before you leave. They have a vehicle and other weapons you might need."

"Okay. Thanks Amanda."

"Just because Oliver calls me that doesn't mean you get to, Harper." Amanda said, her annoyance evident in her tone. Roy grinned, hanging up and looking at Oliver. "Thea, you are staying here, okay?" Oliver said pointedly at her. Thea folded her arms angrily. "That not fair. I didn't come all the way here just to miss out on the fun." She argued.

"There is nothing fun about rescuing someone from the clutches of an evil organisation that tried to kill us." Oliver shouted back.

"So you want me to stay here on my own? That's not fair." Thea counter argued. Oliver sighed angrily, running his hand through his cropped hair. "I'll stay with Thea." Roy offered grudgingly. Oliver looked at him, surprised. "You sure? I know how bad you want to take down H.I.V.E. This may be our only chance."

"What's so bad about staying here with me?" Thea argued teasingly.

"It's fine. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you, Thea. So I'll stay. Relax for a change. We can always go to the safe house." Roy offered.

"I like it here. Lots of colour." Thea said. Oliver nodded, his jaw taught.

"Okay. I hope our back up gets here soon." Oliver said, feeling the stress of Felicity not being by his side. It wouldn't be long before he made everything right with her again, and made sure she would never leave his side.

A knock on the door made Oliver jump, and with his bow in his hand he headed to the door, putting it down when he saw Nyssa's face. He opened the door, watching her amused face as she took in his weapon. "Right. I've been granted my freedom from the league. So let's kick some H.I.V.E butt." She said with a smile.