Back Home

Here we are! An update! Lots of Love - Emily. 💖💖💖

So you were never a saint
And I've love in shades of wrong
We learn to live with the pain
Mosaic broken hearts"

Nyssa came into the living room, Felicity looked up and glared at her with deep suspicion. "Who are you?" She asked.
"My name is Nyssa al Ghul, heir to the demon. I am here to assist you on your quest to stop your father, Felicity. I myself trained your mother and I have been waiting for this day for a long time." Oliver came in and sat beside Felicity.
"We need all the help we can get, Felicity." Oliver added. Felicity nodded.

"Good to see the league is on board, at least. That tells me everything I need to know about my father." Nyssa smiled without humour.
"My father wanted to take down H.I.V.E himself, but he's dealing with other matters at the moment in Gotham. What happens now?" Nyssa asked. Everyone was sat around in the front room, waiting patiently for Felicity to speak. She pushed her glasses up her nose and took a deep breath. "I have decided that I can't let my father go through with his plan. I've been very anti-A.R.G.U.S for a long time, because I thought they killed my mother. But now I know better. And I cant stand by. We can help A.R.G.U.S. All of us. So, what is your decisions?" She asked. 

"I'm going with you Felicity. I will follow you anywhere." Oliver said, smiling at her with pride. "As will I."

Dig said, nodding at Felicity, who grinned back at him. "Me too." Roy said, looking at Oliver. "I just want to go home." Carrie said, shrugging. Donna stood up looking at Felicity, fierce pride in her eyes. "I will stand with you, Felicity. All of us together can bring down your fathers corrupt organisation." Felicity hugged her mother quickly before stepping back. "I am here to assist." Nyssa added smugly.
"Then we start now. Amanda has headed back to the A.R.G.U.S HQ in Starling City, so we will go there tomorrow." Everyone nodded in agreement. Carrie headed back into her room, avoiding the group. She just wanted to go home.

Oliver organised a private jet to take them all to Starling, under the name of his mother Moria. They all piled into the plane, excitement building. "I've never been to Starling." Felicity murmured to Oliver excitedly. He smiled at her, amused. "Have you ever been to America?" He asked.

"Yeah. I went to college there. MIT class of '09."

"So I'm guessing you have had McDonald's before then." Oliver stated, twiddling his thumbs. Felicity laughed. "Practically every night. But I haven't eaten it since. So I very much appreciated it." She said, pulling his hand into hers. He grinned, kissing her forehead. "I can't believe after all this time, I'm actually going home. It's crazy." Felicity looked up at his pensive face.
"Are you going to tell your family your back?" She asked tentatively. He looked from his chair to Felicity next to him, looking intensely at her. "I don't know. If this all goes sideways I don't want to have given them hope just for it to be taken away."

Felicity shook her head. "Nothing is going to go wrong. I promise." She said fiercely. Oliver smiled sadly, stroking her head softly. "Can we guarantee that?" He asked her.

Felicity shook her head slowly. "Doesn't mean I won't try my hardest to make sure nothing goes wrong." She replied smartly.

The plane landed smoothly on Starling Tarmac, and Carrie was the first to exit the plan, grabbing her bags and not looking back. Oliver rushed after her. "Carrie! Wait!" He shouted, grabbing her arm. She turned, pulling her arm away. "What?" She asked sharply. Oliver pulled back and looked her in the eye. "Good luck." He said. Carrie looked at Oliver for a moment before smiling and walking off, not looking back.  Oliver headed back to Felicity's side. "Is she going to be okay?" Felicity asked, concerned. Oliver nodded, his jaw tight. "I think so. Let's find Sara." Felicity nodded, excited at the prospect of seeing her friend again.
"Who's Sara?" Nyssa asked.

"She's going to help us too."

-----------------------------------------

"Sara, not to rain on your parade or anything, but do you remember me not a big fan of scrambled egg?" Laurel said to her sister, laughing. Sara smiled, poking her sisters nose. "Barely 2 weeks back and already making jokes. Seriously, I'm so glad I'm staying here Laurel. It's so good to see you, I missed you." Laurel smiled, wiping a tear from her face. "I'm sorry about last week. I was angry. But I'm just glad your alive. Even if... Ollie couldn't make it." Laurel choked out the last sentence. Sara winced and embraced her sister. "How's Tommy?" Sara asked, not having seen her sisters fiancé in a few days. Laurel rolled her eyes, still smiling. "He's in Australia with his father on a business trip."

"You not worried he might return to his old ways?" Sara teased.

"No. Trust me, he's changed since... Ollie died. He wants to be better. For me." Sara nodded comfortingly.

"You know I love you, Laurel. Loads." She said, hugging her sister. The doorbell rang, and Sara let Laurel go so she could answer it. Laurel opened the door to an attractive blonde with glasses. "Hi. You must be Laurel. I'm Felicity Smoak. May I come in?" Laurel blinked at the women several times.
"Is that name supposed to mean something?" She asked, her eyebrows raised. Felicity felt her face redden but was saved by Sara noticing who it was standing at the door. "Felicity? What are you doing here?" Sara asked, shock clear on her face. "Right. We're in trouble. And we need your help." She replied. Nyssa poked her head round, glancing at Sara with interest. "I'm Nyssa. I'm here to help." Sara looked at Nyssa carefully, her eyes lighting up in excitement. "Okay. Come on in."