The Truth Can Set You Free

SO THISSS IS IT. ANOTHER CHEEKY CHAPTER FOR YOU. Warning: The Rating of this chapter steps up to Mature-ish. Enjoy!!! (This is my favourite chapter so I hope you like it)💖💖💖💖 Ps. Bit of a cliffhanger on this one, so I might be super evil and not update it till after the Christmas break... Comment your thoughts on that😈

"He says, Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
I'm a king and you're a queen and we will stumble through heaven"

"Felicity." He said her name like a prayer in his lips, rain parting his hair in his soaking wet black clothes.
"Jonas! You can't be here. You have to leave. Right now. Before my father..." Felicity cried, tying her silk dressing gown closer around her waist. Oliver shook his head frantically. "I can't. Felicity I can't. I snuck out to see you. I have to tell you the truth."

Felicity felt her face soften. "Let me go and change. 5 minutes." She said. She left the door open and quickly ran towards her room, throwing her dressing gown in a pile in the corner and pulling on old jeans and a hoodie, yanking on her boots and a raincoat.

"Hey." She said, beckoning him to follow her into the back garden around the side of the house. "Felicity." He said her name again as they sat in the summer house outside. "Yes, Jonas?" She replied curiously. "First off. My name is Oliver Queen." He said. Felicity blinked, trying to act surprised. "Oh."

"Wait. Let me explain. Have you heard of A.R.G.U.S?" He asked.

She nodded curtly. "Well, until recently they controlled me. They had my family's life held against me so I would comply to their wishes. They wanted me to... Seduce you. But I can't anymore, Felicity. I need you to know that I care about you and I would never do anything to hurt you. Except now, by tell you the truth." He looked at her earnestly, begging her to understand. She shook her head at him. "Oliver." His name caressed her lips, and he felt a shudder rivet through his bones. "I have known from the beginning." She said.
Oliver blinked at her. "Wait. What?" He asked. Felicity took a deep breath, smiling at Oliver gently. "I have known from the beginning. I'm a bit of a computer geek, I confess.  I bugged A.R.G.U.S's system and Amanda Wallers phone, I've been tracking them ever since. I even have an earpiece so I can listen into everything she says to you." Oliver's eyes darkened, his lips firmly shut, so she continued.
"Oliver. I wanted to help you. If I let you know I knew, your family wouldn't be safe. Which is why Sara left to protect your family."

Oliver stared at Felicity. "So... Your not angry?" He asked, slightly hopeful. Felicity shook her head. "Well. Not really. If anything, I'm glad your telling me now. Although you should go. I wasn't lying about my father. He could quite easily kill you." Oliver's face softened.

"I'm not worried about your father. Why didn't you reject me, Felicity? Why did you go along with it?" He asked curiously. Felicity felt a blush creep over her face. "Because you were... Are... Incredibly good looking. And I thought, hey, I'm pretty bored at home maybe he can liven up my life a little." Oliver laughed quietly but sadly.

"So it was just about my looks?" He half teased, disappointment clear on his face. She squeezed his hand gently. "You know, It may of been your extremely good looks that got me interested. But it was your heart that kept me interested. I heard you talking to Sara you want to protect me and I guess I want to protect you." Oliver smiled at Felicity tenderly.
"I want to do more than protect you." Felicity's breathing hitched. She leaned forwards towards him, pressing her lips against his, he pulled her onto his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist tightly holding onto his firm body as he ravished her, planting kisses down her neck and taking off her raincoat, pulling off her jumper leaving her just in her tank top and wet jeans. She kicked her shoes off, dragging him to the double bed in the summer house, yanking off his shirt and watching as he kicked off his shoes. She looked at his body, muscular and heavily battered in scars. "Beautiful, Oliver Queen." She said as she saw him looking at himself self consciously. He smiled and pulled her back to him, him sliding down her jeans, her body shivering slightly at his cold fingers against her warm flesh. His jeans were off in a flash, and suddenly his heavy body was swarming over hers, wet bodies tangled in wet bodies, kisses everywhere, he slid her tank top off onto the floor and gently tugged her bra onto the floor, her nipples hardening against the cold air and Oliver's devastating touches, his hands were on her breasts, his mouth assaulting hers, pressing her into his body. He leaned down, planting a kiss on her pulse point, his knee coming up to rest right in between her legs.

He leaned down, burning the skin on her neck, her head tilted back, her eyes closing of their own accord. His hands moved over her soft back.
"Oliver," she groaned. She felt his hands leave her breasts, slowly traveling over her stomach, feeling her skin, and hooking his rough hands into her silk underwear, yanking them off her legs and throwing them on the growing pile of clothes.

He softly kissed her neck, making her eyes close again, and went down her body, kissing softly and nipping and biting and kissing softly again, his scruff piercing her smooth skin.
She looked down at him, to see him settle on his knees in front of her legs. He asked her the question with his intense blue eyes, and she nodded. Completely. He kissed her lips softly, their bodies moulding perfectly into each other.

-----------------------

Felicity's body was tangled up in Oliver's, limbs over limbs blankets hauled over skin, until a disturbance woke them both up. Her father standing at the door with Diggle, his face a picture of pure horror. Felicity scrambled up, pulling the blanket over herself. "You." Her father pointed at his daughter. "Get your clothes and get back into the house."

"Father-"

"Don't speak to me. You have dishonoured our family by laying with this filth." He pointed at Oliver. "Father, what are you-"

"I told you to leave!" He shouted angrily, glaring at her. Oliver sat up, glaring at Damien. "Dad. I care for this man. I don't-"

"You don't know who he works for! He is an A.R.G.U.S agent!" Felicity's eyes widened at Diggle, who's sad eyes looked at her.

Several things happened at once. Roy burst into the room, guns blazing. Felicity was grabbed by Oliver, he pulled her under the bed. Oliver was grabbed by 12 armed soldiers, and dragged out, the blanket firmly thrown around him. Felicity grabbed another blanket, sobbing loudly as her father screamed, angrily going outside trying to take on the agents, but it was too late. He was gone. Oliver was gone.