Damsel

This story hasn't got many chapters left now! I hope you're all still enjoying it anyhow. XOXO, Emily.💖

"No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No one else's arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart"

Felicity was finally on a bed, a crappy mattress in the corner of the room. She didn't know how she got there, only that she was grateful that she was. Her gag had been removed, and so had her handcuffs, which she had thought were too kinky to be taken seriously. There was a small toilet in the room, which suggested that they had perhaps knocked her out and moved her.

Felicity's hair was streaky with grease, telling her it was at least 2 days since she had been in her house. Her hair tended to get greasy quite quickly.

Her only goal was to pass the time now.

"Oli-Oliver-Oli-ve-r-Oliver." She murmured under her breath, his name sending shivers down her back. She missed his presence more than she had appreciated it when she had it.

She looked at her hands. Chipped pink polish covered the nails, shapeless and dirty, unlike any principle Felicity held.

It wasn't long before she heard a commotion outside. She held her breath, wondering if it was possible that Oliver was here to rescue her, to take her back to Starling with him, have dinner with his family, have pointless banter with his sister, laugh with Roy, smile with Diggle.

Why didn't she stay with Oliver?

Why couldn't she tell him that she loved him?

-------------------

Oliver sat impatiently in Felicity's front room as Roy called Waller, putting it on speakerphone for everyone to hear.

"When can you find out for?"

"Harper, this isn't just anyone. This is H.I.V.E, who have enough resources to take Felicity off the planet if they wanted to. We are looking everywhere. Consider this a favour for her efforts recently."

"Spare me. You're doing this as much for your own gain as you are mine."

"Perhaps. Felicity is intelligent. H.I.V.E might try and use that against her, by threatening her to free her father, or something much darker. However, she is intelligent, which we can use to out advantage. She's bound to have left us some way to track her." Amanda said, her voice annoyingly calm.

"I hope so. Let me know if you get anything. And what's the situation with Dig and Lyla?"

"They are on their way to you now. Both of them. Dig is not happy, he is upset with himself that he left her unprotected."

"Well he should be."

"Roy!" Thea chastised. He shrugged his shoulders meekly.

"Thanks Waller. Call me if there's any updates."

"Will do." She replied before hanging up the phone.
Oliver stared at the room blankly, taking in the bright furniture of the room he had never seen before. It was so... Felicity. Roy came over and patted his shoulder. "Oliver. Amanda will track her. Don't worry. She'll be fine, we've got Dig and Lyla on the way, as well as Nyssa as soon as she's concluded her business with her father, so as soon as possible. Everything's going to be fine, I promise." Oliver looked at the boy, determination set in his young features. "I hope so Roy. I really do."

-------------------

Thea sat in the summer house in Felicity's garden, sitting with Roy quietly, enjoying the peace and quiet. Roy was observing her in a non-threatening way, looking at her soft features and finding that he enjoyed looking at her. "I hope he finds her." Thea said, looking at Roy. "You've never even met her." Roy said, raising his eyebrows questioningly. Thea shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Anyone that can make my brother turn over the earth to find her is worth it." She said. Roy nodded, and the silence lapsed again. Except this time Thea's hand was wrapped in his.