Graves

Not many left now!

"You did your best or did you?
Sometimes I think I hate you
I'm sorry, dad, for feelin' this
I can't believe I'm sayin' it
I know you were a troubled man
I know you never got the chance
To be yourself, to be your best"

The arrow landed right in Damien's shoulder, he howled in pain, stumbling backwards giving Donna enough time to get back on her feet, and taking him down with an injection to put him to sleep for the journey to their top secret prison facility that would be a lot harder to break out of than the one Oliver was in. Nyssa took down the other H.I.V.E agents as they were moving Damien, quickly and efficiently, a trained killer.

"You saved my life." Donna said, her voice blank and devoid of any reaction to Oliver's actions. "Is it a good thing?" He asked timidly.
"Yes. You make my daughter happy. And now you've saved my life, which has made me happy." Oliver nodded, pleased.
"What's going to happen to H.I.V.E?" Nyssa asked. Donna sighed, her eyebrows knitting together. "They'll be temporarily disbanded. But by no means are they over. Damien was in charge, maybe A.R.G.U.S can get some Intel from him to permanently shut down the organisation."

"That would be nice." Nyssa said with a smirk as the van took them back to the plane. "Not much faith in A.R.G.U.S then?" Oliver asked with amusement.

"Let's just say without Felicity, half the world would be destroyed." Donna said, pride evident in her tone.
"Well done to you all. The plane is waiting to take you back here to be debriefed." Amanda said, sounding lighter than Oliver had ever heard her. Oliver pulled out his phone and called Felicity directly, sitting back a bit for privacy. "Felicity." He breathed her name with a certain reverence that he reserved just for her. "Oliver." She replied softly, her voice thick with emotion. "I'm so glad your okay." She added.
"Me too. Both of us. We can be finally together. If that's what you want." Oliver said, rubbing his hand with his thumb nervously.
"Of course I do. I want to be with you, Oliver." Felicity said.

"Good. I'll see you soon." Oliver replied, feeling lighter than air.

"Good." Felicity said with a smile, hanging up.

----------------------

Felicity waited for him on the tarmac, her heart bursting as she watched him come down, talking to her mother. She could get used to this. She ran to him, her legs dictating her body, and Oliver ran towards her and swooped her up into his arms, her canary yellow skirt swirling around her as he kissed her manically before putting her down carefully, grinning. She held his hand and went to go hug her mother, hugging her tightly. "Don't do that again." She demanded, letting go. Donna's eyes twinkled.
"No promises." Felicity rolled her eyes happily, holding her hand and Oliver's as they headed back to HQ. Donna walked alongside Nyssa who was calm and silent. "Are you going to head back to Nanda Parbat?" Donna asked Nyssa. Nyssa shrugged her shoulders lightly. "You know what? I might stick around Starling for a while. My father has been wanting me to marry, but that's not what I want. Maybe I can find someone here in Starling." Nyssa said. Donna nodded with a smile.
"Maybe you already have." She said, looking at Sara who had joined Felicity. Nyssa looked at Sara and caught her gaze, before politely dropping it. "Maybe you're right, Donna Smoak. It wouldn't be the first time." Nyssa said with a chuckle.