Darhk Days

Felicity tells all... Hope you enjoy this one! Lots of love! Emily💖

"A set of blueprints was stolen from, ironically, Starling city. My father was the top bidder for the exclusive blueprints, once he had his hands on them he used the plans to create what was on the blueprint. It was for a device that could wipe out a whole city. About a month ago, he took the plan to the prototype stage, and used it on Japan where it was very successful. He is going to use this device to create earthquakes in two selected areas of the world." Felicity paused. Donna and Nyssa already knew the plan, but the others didn't, and looked very pale and shocked. Amanda sat back in her chair, looking at Felicity intensely. "Let's say I believe you. What's your plan to stop him, exactly?"

"We find the machines. There are two of them. And we will destroy them."

"Do you know where they are?" Amanda asked.

"Yes. Well, I suspect I know where they are. But I'm not 100 percent certain."

Amanda paused, contemplating. "Okay. How will we know if he activates the device?"

"A subatomic heat signature will emit from the device. I've programmed to scan for it and I'll get an alert if it's found."

"Let's get to work then." Amanda said.

"We will all have to work together if we have any hope of bringing down H.I.V.E" Nyssa added. Amanda nodded in agreement.

"Yes we do."

---------------------------------

"Felicity." Oliver called her name, looking at her furiously typing away at A.R.G.U.S new processing computers far superior to her own. "Hey." She said, looking up at him.
"I'm glad we did this. I'm glad that your safe and we can still stop this from happening." Felicity nodded, standing up from the chair to wrap her arms around Oliver, feeling his hard body softening under her touch. She was his undoing. Every time. "Felicity. If something goes wrong..." Felicity slanted her lips over Oliver's, silencing him. "Don't think like that." She murmured, her arms circling around his neck, his arms pulling her closer to him, lifting her body up onto him, her legs automatically curling around his body, their mouths meshing together getting wilder with every heartbeat until a masculine cough drew them apart. "Sorry to... Er, interrupt." Diggle said, a big smile apparent on his face. "Dig. What's up?" Felicity asked, slowly untangling herself from Oliver, who was also grinning at Felicity's red face. "Lyla has two task forces ready to go to each location. Roy, Sara and I are on one, Donna, Nyssa and Oliver are on the other." Felicity nodded, but felt panic rise at the thought of losing any one of her new friends. "By the way, Oliver, your family are now safe. Lyla got told directly from Amanda that they are free." Oliver breathed a sigh of relief, his arm tightening around Felicity. "Good." He said, Dig nodded and headed out, leaving them alone.
"What about me?" Felicity asked Oliver angrily. "What am I supposed to do, sit here twiddling my thumbs? No way. I'm coming with you." She stated, wiggling out of his grip.
"No." Oliver said firmly, gripping tightly onto her. She struggled against him before he sighed and let go of her. "Why not? I'm perfectly capable. And if anyone can stop him it's me."

"No way am I letting you put yourself in any kind of danger."

"Excuse me? What about you?"

"Felicity..."

"No Oliver! I can't let you go and leave me here while you risk your life!"

"I can't risk yours!" He shouted back.

"Oliver! I'm not asking!"

"Please Felicity. I can't bear the thought of losing you. Please. Do you need me to beg?" Felicity looked at Oliver's eyes, wide and blue, and imploring. She sighed. "No. I'll stay. I might be more useful to Amanda. But I'm not happy." She said sighing softly. Oliver swooped Felicity into his arms and cuddled her, his arms pressed against her back. "Thank you." He mumbled, stopping tears from falling down his face. Roy came in and he let go of her quickly, feeling like he'd been caught in the act. "You ready?" Roy asked, looking at them both.
Felicity smiled at both of them. "Let's go." Felicity said. "We have to prepare for the inevitable." Roy nodded.

"Amanda's growing on me. At least that women's accepting our help right now." Felicity nodded begrudgingly in agreement, Oliver's arms tightening around her waist.

"Are we really doing this?" Roy asked Oliver nervously.
"Yep. We can do this, Roy. Don't think any other way." Roy nodded.

"Let's go." He said, and they headed to Amanda's office.