Destroyed

Because I'm nice... Merry Christmas! Lots of Love! - Emily🍭

"Innocence died screaming, honey ask me I should know
I slithered here from Eden, just to sit outside your door"

Felicity had been moved into her room at some point, her housekeeper had tucked her up into her favourite panda pyjamas and put her to bed. She scrambled out of bed and grabbed the earpiece next to her bed and turned it on.

"-Disaster! He's lucky he got the information before he was killed! If we hadn't sent in the extraction team, he would be dead. Damien Darhk does not mess about, especially where his daughter is concerned. Where is he now?" Amanda asked.

"He's in the prison. Confinement. Ma'am, forgive me for saying this, but shouldn't we just let him-"

"Go? No. Damien will be looking for him. Fancy having sex with her in the summer house. Can't say he doesn't do a job halfway." The women Amanda was talking to chuckled slightly. Felicity thought it could be Lyla.

"What about the girl? Felicity?"

Amanda sighed. "Nothing. She's probably traumatised. I doubt we will get close enough to her to do anything anyway."

"What did you have in mind?" Lyla asked.

"A little ransom perhaps. It doesn't matter. We can't do anything."

Felicity turned it off, her heart ripping slowly. He had told her the truth, at his own expense and had made sweet love to her that night, making her feel so loved, more loved than Ray, a man whom she thought she loved dearly, but Oliver made her feel like she would never be loved like she would be loved by him, like she would never need anything except him.

And now he was gone. In prison. Because of her.

She had to leave. That was her only chance. She had to try and rescue Oliver.

--------------------

Oliver was laying on the patch of floor assigned to him, his eyes closed, picturing Felicity's body writhing under him, her soft breasts in his mouth, the feeling of being inside her. They hadn't even spoken in the morning, he had wanted to feed her, make her breakfast, but A.R.G.U.S had to ruin everything and destroy the only real relationship he cared about anymore. He had known Felicity for a very short time, but the truth was he had loved her after that first dance, and he wasn't going to be stubborn and not admit it to himself.

He loved her. And he wasn't ever going to see her again.

But her name would keep him going. Felicity Smoak. He wasn't going to let her down.

He would find his way back to her. Whatever the personal cost.

--------------------

Felicity shoved her clothes into her bag, rushing around her large room madly, picking up anything she would need.

She had been lucky and been able to get a hit on Oliver's location. The bad news was that he was in Tibet. The only way she could get there was to take her Land Rover and somehow sneak out of Hong Kong without her father or A.R.G.U.S noticing. That was going to be rather problematic, especially on her own.

What she didn't realise is while she was putting her bags in the back of the jeep, two men were watching her. She turned, feeling someone's gaze on her, and she saw Diggle. And Roy. She stepped back slowly. "Felicity." Diggle hissed. "Stop. We want to help." Felicity glared at her bodyguard.

"Help? Don't you think you've done enough? You told my father about Oliver!"

Diggle sighed mournfully. "I didn't know he was an agent. I trusted you. I know how much you care about him, and Roy here has a sense of loyalty to Oliver and can't abandon him. So we are here to accompany you on this rescue mission of yours."

Felicity blinked slowly, not answering for a second, deliberating. "Fine. Hop in."
Diggle and Roy clambered into the back of the Jeep. "Anyone know how we are going to get out of the city?" Felicity asked. Diggle and Roy just looked at each other, a knowing look in their eyes. "Something sneaky should go down well." Roy said, his eyes glinting. Felicity sighed, rolling her eyes. "At this rate, you'll get us killed instead."

"Probably."