Chapter 3: New Relationships

This is Chapter 3!!! Woop woop!!! Anyway guys, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I would love it if you guys can comment on what you think? Like I said I beginning is a little weird, and I promise it will get better.
ALSO:NOTE: I will update once to twice a week!!! Yep...

So enjoy and have a great day!! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------

The door creaks open to my left and instantly I was up on my feet in fear. Where was I?!

"Woah there girl. Calm down my pet." A cool voice commands.

Memories flash in my mind and I realize that I am the freaking Prince's pet, and am now in his castle.

I growl, my scales rising as I watch a figure step into the dark room.

The room itself was very contrasting by having grey walls with a white marbled floor. The bed I was currently standing on was soft, large and also as black as the night. The room was plain. No decorations. It had a chair in one of the corners, a door that lead to the bathroom, and a closet. That's it.

The Prince takes his sweet time walking through the dark room before moving aside the curtains covering the windows. Light sweeps the room, causing me to wince in pain and take a few steps back on the bed.

The Prince stops in front of me, "Good morning my pet."

I growl at the nickname.

"Are you going to attack me?" The Prince asks, amused.

I snarl out, lunging at him to get to him. However a chain pulls me back. I then notice the collar around my neck and the chain that connected to it and to the bed.

I bare my teeth, growling lowly.

Prince Morris smirks, "Well, since now you won't.... Let's start with the rules shall we?"

I sit down on my haunches, my claws digging into the silk blankets, and probably causing holes in them.

Prince Morris casually takes a seat in the only chair of the room. "So pet,"

I growl louder.

"You are to be my 'protector' more or less. You are to listen to my commands, and when the time comes, put your life over my own. We are supposed to have no relationship other than Master and pet. You are to be loyal to me, and if you are disobedient, you will be punished." He says simply, his eyes roaming my gorgeous dragon form.

I shiver at the mention of a punishment and flash my fangs.

The Prince tilts his head, "Don't worry pet, I will never hurt you. But if you are disobedient, we do have trainers on sight here. Every guard here has a loyal animal-transformer to him, so do not think I will not use a trainer to get you loyal to me." He warns.

I snort, rolling my eyes.

Prince Morris raises an eyebrow, "Did you just roll your eyes?"

My golden eyes snap to Prince Morris' and I just watch him. Maybe if I can get him on my good side, I can escape back home. If I get on his really good side, I can get Simon and Alex to escape with me. Better start this plan now.

Because I do not answer, the Prince sighs, "Alright, we are going to get you cleaned up, feed, and since you have been tagged, we are going to let you roam around."

I just blink, not believing his words. Why would he be kind to his pet? And wait, TAGGED?!

"Change." Prince Morris commands.

I growl, as if I am going to transform in front of this man and be stark naked for his hungry eyes to roam. Oh hell no!

"I said change." He growls.

I scoff, connecting to him. Since I was technically royalty, I could connect with anyone I liked, just like him. However, I enjoyed dearly the look of surprise when my own furious voice was able to talk with him mentally.

"Have you not met me Princy? I don't do well with commands. And as if I am going to turn into a naked woman in front of you!" I hiss. The Prince tenses at the nickname.

He responds back, "Don't call me that. And fine, you do not have to transform back in front of me. I shall call in the maids and have them clean you up." He stands up, confidently walking towards the door. His hand grasps the door handle before pausing, "And this better be the last time you EVER disrespect me."

I growl, watching his movements. He turns his head slightly, flashing me a smirk, before his face goes back to his stern cold look and he exits my room.

I stick my forked tongue out at him before laying down on the bed, waiting for the 'maid' to come in.

After about ten minutes, my door squeaks open. I lift my large head up, looking at the door.

A small figure walks in quietly, keeping her head down.

"Y-you won't hurt m-me right?" She asks. She reminded me a lot of my Aunt Athena. Both were very smart, often calculating, brave enough to face danger, and were powerful. I also had a feeling Mindy was usually more outgoing; however, her fear of me probably hid that.

I purr comfortably in her head, "Of course not. Why is your head down?"

The girl gulps, "Prince Morris told me not to look you in the eye o-or I will be h-hypnotized." Fear was leaking in her tone. I roll my eyes.

"I won't do such a thing! Your Prince is stupid." I snort, rolling my eyes.

I see a slight smile sneak onto the girl's quiet features. I tilt my head, "What's your name?"

"I-I'm Mindy." She says, lifting her head up to meet my eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful soft hazel color and her hair matched her eyes. She had soft features, but in her eyes showed that she is very strong.

I smile the best as I can as a dragon and say, "I'm Catelyn. Nice to meet you."

Mindy smiles, "Nice to meet you Dragoness Catelyn."

I bow my head down in respect. Mindy pulls out a key from her dirty apron and goes to my bedside where the chain was located. She sticks the key into the lock and turns the key. The collar instantly opens up, and I was free.

Mindy, watching me carefully, goes up to me slowly. I tilt my head like a dog, before hoisting myself up onto my feet. She stumbles back in fear, thinking that she would be my next victim.

I say softly in her head, jumping off the bed and landing a few feet away from her, "I won't hurt you I promise. However, I think we will need to get to know each other if we are to survive together as you are my 'care taker'."

Mindy gulps but nods, making her way towards me. She stretches out her hand, coming closer to my snout. Her eyes shut and I just stare at her hand for a few seconds. Then I lean forward, her warm hand touching my snout and we both shiver. Quick memories flow into me and I was sure some memories of my own flow into her.

I take a step back, smiling fondly at her know that I knew who she was. Mindy was a nature nymph, who can control plants, and also transfer memories.

I laugh lightly in her head, "Nice to meet you Mindy."

She laughs back as if we were time old friends; the thing was, we knew so much about each other, we could be, "Nice to meet you too Catelyn."