Chapter 7: A Blade and Blizzard

I wait patiently as my brother and Wendigo, my wizard cousin, run up to me. Panting they say, "W-We... made.... I-it...."

I sigh, "Boys what were you doing?"

Wendigo and Matthew share a guilty look and sigh, "Something bad that mom and dad will figure out later, but can we start training our horses? Please??"

I roll my eyes but smile, "Fine. I have already put Coco and Sandstorm in the mini-pen for training fowls. I want you two to prepare them for training and when you do, call me."

The boys share a grin before running off the side to another pen from the one I was in. This one was the largest one and the only one with a high magic invisible force field that doesn't allow Pegasus to fly away.

My own horse trots up to me, flicking my pony-tail with her nose. I laugh turning around and grabbing her snout between my hands, "Hi there girl." I pet her head before taking the rope around her snout and leading her towards the white fence and tying her up.

Wendigo and Matthew run up to me, "We did it!"

I follow them to their pen, seeing that Coco and Sandstorm, their two Pegasus, were tied correctly for training. "I want you know to lead them around this pen ten times the same way. Afterwards, tie a blindfold around them and lead them twenty more times. This will be more difficult for they do not fully trust you yet and trust is very important for a Pegasus. Afterwards, feed them, groom them, then put them back into their pen. Call me when you are done."

The two younger boys nod before starting their task.

I walk back over to the pen to see Mindy, Amanda, Lance, Damian, and my two mischievous twins standing there.

"Well hello there." I smirk to the little group. Amanda squeals and runs up to me, hugging me tightly as Mindy follows along. I laugh confusedly but hug them back, "What was that for?"

"Because you are the freaking Princess of this castle and you are training us with the new horses!!! SQUEAL!"

Damian rolls his eyes as Lance just grins. I watch Damian a second longer, noticing his ice-cold mask was back up.

"Alrighty guys, ready to meet your horses?" I ask them, taking a step back. Amanda and Mindy nod their heads excitedly as Lance just shrugs, completely chill.

I lick my lips and then a whistle sounds through. "Three. Two. One." I call out and a second late five Pegasus run over to me from their pens, standing in a straight line behind me. That is one reason I love Pegasus's, they are so smart.

The group's mouth drops, except for Damian's who looked like he didn't care.

"Meet your horses." I grin, opening my hands as if showing off the five Pegasus behind me.

Amanda squeals again as Mindy looks impressed.

I look to Alex and Simon. "Go on. Get your Pegasus."

The two twins grin up at me before each whistling their own tune and two horses separate from the group behind me, running up to their masters. Alex and Simon laugh and mess around with their horses, hugging them tightly.

I smile, "Go get them ready, you guys are going to practice flying with us."

Alex and Simon cheer before leading their Pegasus into the pens and getting them ready for riding.

I then pair the rest of the four horses with their new owners. Amanda got a gorgeous white mare with a light grey mane and grey wings. This horse was very perky, small, and full of energy just like Amanda.