Chapter 21: The Pet Act

Selina flips around as Damian's powerful voice echoes her name. Damian slowly stands up, leaving the cover of the bush. I, meanwhile, go white in horror. Is he mad?!

Selina flashes her sleazy smile, "Oh! My dearest mate!"

Damian growls, "I'm not your mate. What are you doing in this forest?"

Selina grins. She was still unknown to my presents and that I completely understood her Demontica conversation, "I am meeting my mother and father. Well, mostly mother. My father is currently ruling a territory. You may know him actually. Anyway...... what are you doing here?"

"I'm hunting." Damian replies coldly.

Selina tilts her head, "I would think you would bring a horse or that Pegasus that disgusting Princess gave you."

Damian shakes his head, "No. I took my pet."

"What do you mean? I thought you tagged that girl of yours and that's your pet." Selina questions.

"She's an animal-transformer. That's why I tagged her as my pet." Damian explains.

Selina sneers, "Oh really, where is she then?"

"Hunting. I just said that!" Damian growls in frustration.

Selina pouts her ugly lip, leaning into Prince Damian, "Don't get mad at me babyboo. I was just wondering. I know you find the whole 'mark animal-transformers' thingy that happens in your used-to-be kingdom uncomfortable."

Damian grabs her hands and rips her off of him, "How do you know about me losing the kingdom!?"

"Gossip travels fast," She tugs herself out of Damian's grasp. "Why are you so mean to me now babe?"

Damian lips curl into an unamused smile, "I learned some things. I want to break up with you."

Selina roars out, "WHAT? Do you want your precious pet to get hurt?! We had a deal!"

Damian remains calm, "I'll take care of her."

A growl almost butterflies in my throat. I can take care of myself! Thank you very much!

Selina narrows her eyes and turns to the floating demon by her side.

"Find that Princess and bring her to me. I need to show Damian his place!" She commands in Demontica.

The demon nods and starts to float away. Damian quickly steps into its path, his hand catching fire. Of course he shows Selina his new power. Idiot! "He's not going anywhere until you tell me what you told him." Damian warns

Selina sneers, "I just told him to return to the demon heir. He is a demon."

Damian growls then whistles.

I knew it was my time to transform.

"What was that whistle for?" Selina asks.

"I just called my pet to me. We need to find an open area in this forest. I'll drop you off closer to wherever you need to go."

Selina smirks, "That's more like it. Good thing the potion has returned its work on you. Come this way. I know the perfect place. Your rude pet will follow your scent, yes?"

"Yes..." Damian says in monotone. He is one good actor. Well, hopefully he is acting.

"Good! Come this way!" squeals Selina, skipping away.

Damian follows, shooting a quick pleading glance my way. I was still hidden by the bush so he didn't see my small nod in response.

I slip out from the hiding spot and start to run to the opposite direction from Selena and Damian.

Once I was a good distance from them, I transform into my dragon. My scales were currently black in my anger.

A demon shrills behind me and I twist in fear. There was that little demon Selina sent after me.

I growl in Demontica as we begin circling each other, "What are you here for demon?"

The demon momentarily stops in surprise before resuming floating around me. It first speaks in its broken English, "I shee thdat yous hoomans ares tryings to learn Demonaticas! Tis no matters whats I am here for. You shtill wills come with mes!" Then, in Demonica, the demon says, "I'm here to take you down little Princess. I am to bring you to your family in the Morris kingdom and then kill them in front of you as King Pierce will test Damian Morris then kill him! Good thing you don't understand me, otherwise I would be dead right now!" The demon crackles.

"You are dead right now," I hiss and then shoot light rays from my mouth. The demon shrieks in pain melting in the light. It disintegrates into black dust and I spit on the ashes. "Demons need to learn that some animal transformers as smarter than them. Thanks for the facts you black parasite."

I hear another whistle from Damian and turn on my tail to follow the sound. I rush through the forest smoothly, dodging trees and whizzing by bushes until I trip into the open area Selina found.

Selina's surprise when she saw me was a sweet short delight. Her scornfully expression quickly takes her face as Damian comes smiling up to me. I nudge him with my large dragon head and he laughs, scratching behind my horns. My scales turn white in pleasure.

"Just hurry up and take me to the Darkness Forest!" Selina complains. Damian holds my eyes and my scales return to their black shade.

He turns to Selina, "Of course. Let me give you a boost onto my pet."

Selina smirks at me, "The lovely little pet who's under your control."

It takes everything in me not to go all ninja on this girl.

Damian lifts her onto my back and I buck her off. She screams as she goes flying into a tree.

"STUPID DRAGON!" she yells as Damian glares at me. I give him a dragon grin and he rolls his eyes. Although, a smile did reach his features.

Selina comes storming up with twigs in her hair and slaps my head. I freeze in surprise before lunging towards her, trying to bite off her fingers. Damian takes a step in front of me, halting me. I growl but force myself to stop as he snarls, "Calm girl! Down!" I then read his eyes like a book. Not yet.

I growl and lay down on my stomach. Selina sneers, "Good dragon. Listen to your very handsome master."

Damian puts a hand on my head to calm me as Selina sits onto my back. Damian follows her and I stand back up. "Darkness Forest, pet." Damian commands.

I take a big huff and start trotting towards the Darkness Kingdom border. However, I had this nasty itchy feeling of killing a nuisance that was currently bouncing on my back.

Damian when we return, if we aren't killed, I am killing you for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyyyyyyyyyyy guys! Tis the next chapter! I want to thank you all for the 6.K reads!! YEY! Anyway, I would love it if you would please tell me about you think through comments and vote! Thanks and enjoy the story <3. (also, if you are looking for another story, please check out Assassin to the Prince of Death. I promise it isn't as dark as the title makes it seem ;) )