Chapter 25: Who am I?

REALLLYYYY early update thanks to @egummy12 !! Your welcome my dear... Anyway, please vote and comment! I love your comments! Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet was already snoozing in my arms by the time I made it to our wing. I lay her down on one of the couches, wrapping her up in a blanket. I give her Simon's old toy cat and she hugs it like her life depended on it.

I go to an opposite couch and collapse onto it. My head was spinning. I was the what? The demon kept giving me names and names but I had no idea what those mean. I feel a stinging on the back of my neck and I yelp in pain, tumbling off the couch.

"Catelyn!" Shouts Simon, rushing over. He puts the cup of blood onto the table. His hand goes to where my neck was burning. My eyes stay shut as I grit my teeth in pain, "Ah!"

The burning diminishes a second later. Simon gasps, "Catie Cat! Your tattoo is gone!" I feel the back of neck, not feeling the bumps of my claiming tattoo. I sigh, "Damian must have taken it off to not disrespect my body."

"Wait what??" Lance comes in, baffled.

"Oh... Right... Uh—Our family, Damian, and the demon family think I'm dead. They kinda executed me." I say coldly.

Lance's jaw drops.

I shake my head and close my eyes as my fangs popped out. "Cup please."

Simon hands me and cup of blood and I chug it down like water.

"Mm," I moan into the cup as I finish it off.

Simon chuckles lightly, "So do you have a plan Ms.Bossy?"

I slam the cup down, "Nope!" I start chuckling miserably, "I'm supposed to be dead and I'm not. Fate was nice to me and I can't do anything with it!"

The door opens and Amanda, Mindy, and Alex walk in. Well, more specifically, Amanda rushes in all bubbly. Mindy was at Princess Amanda's heels, panting. Alex, meanwhile, was in lion form, watching the two girls' backs.

"Catelyn! We have news! We were able to, with Esmerelda's help, decipher what those names the demon was shouting at you mean!" Amanda yips.

"How do you know what the demon said in the first place if only I speak Demontica?" I ask curiously.

Mindy's eyes widen, "You didn't feel it?"

"Feel what?"

Simon's voice echoes in my head, "That you pack-bonded us?"

"Wait what?!" I screech. I dig into my brain and I felt all my friends there. We are connected like a pack.

"Huh... Okay, uhh, mind telling me what the demon said?" I say, changing the topic.

Amanda nods her head furiously, "If you remember, the demon said this:" She sends out a mental image to everyone in the room of the demon saying, "It's you... The Keeper of the Key... The Destroyer... The Moon... It's you..."

"I dug through your memories when you were in the Morris Territory with Selina and I found the eavesdropping conversation you heard about the Moon and Sun Mythicals..." Mindy confesses.

"So I decided to research on it." Alex finishes.

"What that little group said is actually true..." Simon starts.

Lance continues, "The Sun, Moon, Demon, and, what that group forgot to mention, the Earth mythical are the most powerful on the planet. Your parents are the Solar and Lunar eclipse Mythicals which are the second most powerful mythicals possible. Selina is the Demon Mythical. That is why she is more powerful than, it seems, the Demon King."

Amanda interrupts, "Catelyn, you are the Moon Mythical."

"How?" I question.

Simon starts back up, "Think about it Catie Cat. Your dragon has two scale colors. Black and white. The moon is technically black or white depending on the shadow cast on it from the sun."

"Your power of light is from the moon. You glow like the moon! Of course, the moon glows because of the sun but that's another story." Alex explains.

"Your power of light also 'kills' demons. But actually, your power sends them to the moon. Their real home" Mindy states.

I bounce up onto my feet, "That would explain why the moon was turning gray when I was disintegrating the demons! All the demons were sent into this world and I was sending them back home!"

The group nods. "It would also be the explanation why you can speak Demonatica. Demons come from the Moon. If you are the Moon Mythical, it means Demons are partially part of you."

I give a light laugh, "The irony in that is that my grandfather was the Demon King."

My pack laugh.

Simon breaks the playful tone. "However... it still means that there are two more mythicals that Selina might recruit onto her side."

The room became cold.

Lance tries to change the topic, "Anyone know about the Keeper of the Key prophecy?"

Amanda shakes her head, "The only research I found on it is that the great Phoenix had someone to keep it under control. The Key is the Phoenix, and the Keeper is the one who takes care of it. However, the Phoenix died a very long time ago. I don't know why the demon would call you the Keeper, Catelyn."

I shrug it off. "Its fine. But... We do need to release our families."

The group nods, "But how?"

My expression became cold as a plan formed. A smile took my lips, "Time to destroy the Demon Mythical."