Chapter 5: Home

Hey guys! Its the next chapter!! Yay! So this is the chapter were things get into the normal 'mythical academy' type of flow. I hope you like this chapter and please tell me what you think?

Please comment and Vote!

Thanks and Enjoy!

===============================

"You, kitten, are mine for the next year and there is nothing you can do about it." The prince's words echo in my head like a siren.

"What?" I whisper dangerously, my eyes narrowing. Prince Morris leans closer, his breath fanning my ear, "You. Are. Mine."

I attack him faster than lightning. We fall to the ground as I tackle him. My eyes were glowing golden as I sat on top of him, pinning him to the ground. The Prince only smirks as I try to punch him. He easily catches my hand mid-punch and flips us around. Now I was under him.

I hiss, showing my fangs and try to bite him as he keeps my arms down. He was literally over me. Though I struggled dearly, his great figure helped him keep me down easily.

The Prince tuts, "Tut tut my kitten. Trying to attack your master... tut tut."

My hissing diminishes into a steady growling. I have to remember my plan.

The Prince opens his mouth to say something; however, the door slams open.

"Prince Morris! Your fa--Oh..." The guard begins until he notices how the Prince was literally straddling me.

"Get off me!" I snarl, struggling more.

The guard raises an eyebrow as Prince Morris rolls his eyes. He stands up and I take my chance to run. However, before I can take two steps, his hand grabs my arm, pulling me back to him. His face instantly goes into that cold face I first met at the auction.

The Prince says coldly to his guard, "I was just teaching my pet her place. You will not mention this to anyone or you will end up like the last guard that broke his word."

The guard pales dramatically and furiously nods his head, "Yes sir." I was surprised at how the guard kept his voice strong.

Prince Morris snaps, "What is it?"

The guard clears his throat, "His highness is coming and will be here shortly to talk to you."

Prince Morris purses his lips, "Understood, please send in Lance."

The guard bows respectfully, closing the doors.

"His Highness?" I ask, looking up at Prince Morris. I was getting slightly uncomfortable with me being pressed up with his rock hard muscles.

Prince Morris instantly pulls away and scoffs. His ice cold act instantly fades away, showing me the real him, who apparently, I get a lot of. "Ya. My father."

I furrow my eyebrows, "So we have you, Prince Morris, and your father.... Um... King Morris?"

Prince Morris in a blink disappears and reappears behind me before turning me and pushing me up against the closest wall with force.

"He is NOT King Morris." He snarls.

"Don't snap at me!! I didn't know!" I snap back, crossing my arms. "It's not like you told me anything about you except that you are Prince Morris and my master!"

Prince Morris' hands go to the wall next to my sides, trapping me. His blazing grey eyes bore into my own golden eyes. "My name is Damian, and my step-father thinks he can rule parts of the kingdom because of his association with me. Good enough for you?" He says dangerously, sarcasm leaking through his voice.