Chapter 18: Traitor

Hey guys! I am so so sorry for not updating sooner but I kinda had a writers block :/... I promise I'll update sooner (or try) for the next chapter. So please: ~VOTE~COMMENT~and ENJOY :3

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Good Morning. Morning. Good Morning. Wonderful Morning. Morning. Good Day. Great Morning. Good to see you too. Good morning. Thank you. Good Morning. Morning. Thank you. How's your day? Great. Morning. Fabulous to hear. You're welcome. Morning." I ramble as I pass from villager to villager.

I am doing my morning rounds. Walking from level to level to make sure the villagers are fitting in nicely. We took all the food in stock from the village the transferred it here. The villagers were assigned jobs but many had yet to figure out what they wanted to do.

"Morning. How's the wife? Marling doing well? Good morning. Great day indeed! Morning." I continue walking, making sure all is well.

I've been avoiding Damian as much as possible. This master and pet relationship had to stay that way. I am his servant! His slave... and yet I don't feel like that. This feeling is dangerous for it feels like it is a stronger trap than the Master/Pet mark.

"Yes good morning. Is the kitchen fine? Morning. Good day to you too. Morning."

I finally make it to the section of the castle where my little 'gang' was put. I walk in, closing the door behind me before walking over to the living room where three couches were set up in a horseshoe shape facing a large prism TV. I collapse onto a couch, groaning loudly.

Mindy gives a small smile and continues her sewing on another couch, "Tough day at work?"

I groan again and she chuckles. A second later, Princess Amanda bursts in over-exaggeratedly, "I'm going to DIE!" She collapses next to me, moaning as she does so.

Mindy looks at her amusedly, "Whats up mi'lady?"

Amanda narrows her eyes at her, "I told you not to call me that."

Mindy grins, "I know. I do it just for the fun of it."

I roll my eyes and Amanda starts, "Witch Esmerelda has been making me do all sorts of crazy spells! So many more than my older brother could ever do!"

"That's because Damian doesn't even have magic..." I say off-handedly.

Both Mindy and Amanda go white-faced, looking at me with horror, "Y-y-you k-know??"

"Uhh ya... He told me when he was in his mating trans." I say like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Both their eyes bulge further, "You know that he has just gone through his trans?!"

I then realize I haven't told anyone about my mate bond to Damian except to Simon. "I haven't told you yet..."

"Tell us what?" Amanda prys.

"What happened when Damian attacked Lance and why..." I whisper.

Amanda gasps and squeals, "That was when he was going through his trans?!? ERMGER!!!"

Mindy just looks baffled.

"I'll explain later," Amanda says, waving her off. Then her grin turns evilly, "Well... I'll explain if you tell your little secret."

Red flushes into Mindy's face, "W-w-what s-secret?"

Amanda leans onto her hand, enjoying toying with Mindy. "The secret that is causing you to blush."

"T-there is no secret!" Mindy exclaims.

I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms, "Spit it out Mindy."