Chapter 11: Pleasure and Pain

Hi guys! I am so sorry I was not able to make the Tuesday posting! I was in Boston and did not have time! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

Comment and Vote!

Enjoy

~~~~~~~

I inspect Lance's upper body with a special care. The purple magic not only left red marks at where it squeezed Lance, but it also left open wounds. That magic somehow had cut open Lance.

"What is it?" asks Lance as I keep staring at the one week wounds on his stomach. I shake my head, applying the ointment onto them.

"Its nothing."

My cousin Alex scoffs, sitting next to Princess Amanda, "That's a lie... What is it Catie Cat?"

Amanda runs a bandaged hand through Alex's hair and I smirk just slightly as he closes his eyes in pleasure. I then remember doing that to Damian and my emotions get shut down once again.

We have been here now for a week. My family was still gone and it turns out that some other kingdom was having major rogue problems and my family was off to go help them.

"Its just... the only magic known to actually pierce the skin is the magic of demons. Though they can only control that magic if the demon king or queen wills them too. However, my mother destroyed the demon king... I just don't understand how Selina, of all people, has that magic."

Lance shrugs his shoulders, "It doesn't hurt that bad."

I mimic what Alex said a minute ago, "That's a lie..."

We all share a small smile. I finish bandaging up Lance's stomach before taking a deep inhale. Alright, off to school!

**

Our schedule goes like this: We go to school, trying to avoid Damion and his 'group' of bullies as much as possible. It is not too hard since they are always ditching class and then we come home. I ordered the servants to not let any of the people from that group stay after 10pm. Not that they listen. Once we come home, we quickly eat. All the servants, Damian, and our little group eat together and then, we disappear. Meaning, we go to my 'woman cave' and live there.

Because of that most recent demon attacks, I was often sent off with Alex and Simon to go destroy demons and protect our peoples in this kingdom. Technically I was the ruler of the land until my parents get back, but since I'm not 'of age' yet, the advisor does everything.

Amanda, Mindy, and I decided it was time for them to have training. No more bullying happening to us if we knew how to fight. I invited over one of my mother's friend name Hunter, though he kidnapped her, tried to claim her, and almost killed my father; they are friends now.

Now, Hunter stayed with us. Hunter became our fighting trainer. He stayed in the castle. Being that I was 'in-control' of this kingdom for about the next month, I ordered that the house we were supposed to live in be already rebuilt.

In two weeks, it was. The house was deep in the forest. The house itself was a very modern but cabin-look type of house. The kitchen, shared living room, and guest rooms were downstairs. All the living quarters were upstairs.

My friends were super happy when they finally got to live in the house. Amanda and Alex decided to have one room. Simon got a room that had a conjoined door to Mindy's room. When we told her, she turned bright red. Lance got his own separate room in one of the downstairs guest rooms.

I was the last one left, and I got a conjoined room with Damian. Of course.

Damian, when we told a servant to tell him that we were moving into the old pack house, quickly got his stuff and shut himself into his new room.