Chapter 6: Family

Eyyy guys!!! This is the next chapter!! Yay!!! Lol, anyway I hope you like and I would love to hear your opinions on the story so far! The next update: In two days!!!

=================================

I groan, rolling over in a bed that felt awfully familiar. A sweet aroma of pancakes wafts into the room, putting a familiar morning smile onto my face. Wait a second, this is too familiar...

I lunge up, sitting up in the comfortable bed and look around the familiar room.

I was in MY room. My very own room. My personal room. I was home.

I bite lip, realizing the fact before squealing loudly. I flop back onto my bed laughing happily. I was home!!! I sigh, twisting in my favorite bed and hugging all the sheets and pillows.

I pause trying to remember what had happened yesterday.

Memories flow into my head in bits and pieces like a puzzle and after a few minutes, I had an idea of what happened.

~~Flashback~~

I rush out of the car, seeing my father just returning from a patrol. His large black dragon body seemed... weak.... Like he was missing something.

I was already half-way across the huge front law of the castle, trying to catch my father. Like I said, being the child of a dragon vamp and a dragon that could control certain powers, made me have my own power of super-speed in everything.

"DAD!" I yip in this head, running towards him. He instantly tenses and flips around. He freezes as if not believing it was me. I make it all the way up to him, slowing down as I reach him.

I tilt my head, my expression becoming worried, "Dad?"

He stays frozen, watching me as his eyes get watery. His broken voice breaks my heart, "C-Catelyn? I-is that you?"

I nod my head, "Ya dad. Its me!"

He cries out in joy, tears spilling out of his eyes before he envelops me with is huge black wings and hugs me tightly.

"Oh my beautiful girl! I thought you were gone forever!!"He says, his voice choking on tears.

I nuzzle him, looking up at him caringly, "You know you taught me to survive and keep fighting..."

My father pulls back and sighs happily, "I should probably contact your mother."

Then my beautiful mother's voice echoes in my head, "I'm already here... What is it love?"

I look up into the sky, watching as the sky blue figure of my mother's dragon fly. She lands next to my father and he opens his wings to show me. I was tiny compared to my parents, but hey.

She has the same reaction as my father; freezing in shock. But unlike my father, she figures it out faster and bursts into tears, running towards me. I meet her half-way, my own eyes tearing up.

"Oh my sweet, sweet kitten." She cries, hugging me with her huge wings. I hug her back tightly, crying in joy.

I then pull back, looking between my parents, "Wait, you guys weren't searching for me all this time?" My voice breaks.

"WHAT?!" My mother yells, "Honey, are you kidding me? We have been searching for you non-stop! That magic attack held made us stuck in our land for the last four weeks! It was only two days ago that we finally could leave this territory and start to search other territories. What territory were you even kidnapped at?"