Chapter 15: Twisted

Hey guys! Its the next update! Sorry this one is kinda short, but I might do an early update later this week! Anyway, VOTE~COMMENT~And ENJOY!!!

Also, please check out my newest story, The Assassin to the Prince of Death!

Preview:

  Trackers. With their duel colored eyes, that tattoo on their faces, and their unusual gifts, its not a surprise why normal people are scared of them.

 Lady Scarlet is all to familiar with others being afraid of her. Her freedom taken from her because of her special powers oh-so-long-ago and now she is the Tracker Assassin for a well-known dangerous kingdom. Well, one night, her fate of forever being feared and caged changes as Death comes and gives her a kiss, sending her to Death's Academy. 

 She didn't die, she was just recruited into the all male school to train with the most deadliest of trackers. Trackers that are to work for the hidden Prince of Death himself; if they can make it. 

 As soon as Scarlet steps into the academy, trouble is already stirring. From the group of boys that she meets as soon as she opens her eyes to the mysterious Tracker Isaac, her fate is just starting to be spun.

 Kingdoms are going to war, taking more and more trackers to destroy each other. Death is ready for this war. However, something unknown is stopping him. So thus, he continues to stay hidden from the world, nobody knowing his face. 

 Follow Scarlet as she journeys through the twisted game called fate: meeting friends, foes, and old enemies that all want one thing... Death's little assassin.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Kate's POV (Mother of Catelyn)

(Please note: Pierce is from Book One: Mythical Academy though he was mentioned here a few times. Kate, the point-of-view in this chapter, is the main character in Book One also)

The cold licked my skin as I pressed myself up against the steel bars with hate. "Pierce what are you planning!" I hiss.

Pierce, the cocky vampire who disappeared once I destroyed the demon king, shrugs, "Well now my dearest queen, if I was a true villain, I would not tell you. And guess what I am?"

I growl.

Pierce sighs, the golden crown sitting peacefully on his untamed messy black hair. "Still with the feisty attitude towards family I see."

I snap, "You are not my family! My real family is doing fine! My pack and husband is strong enough to withstand anything thrown at them from you! My boys are hidden away somewhere where you can never reach them! And my—"

Pierce interrupts, "What about your precious daughter?"

I pause, my thoughts flickering to Catelyn. She was safe. I know it. The advisor is keeping her safe. She is strong. She is safe. She has to be safe!

I growl, my dragon fangs protruding out, "What did you do?"

Pierce throws a cocky smirk, leaning his arms against the bars of the cage, face-to-face to me. "I just asked the new Demon Ruler and their heir to attack on your biggest village."

"No!" I shout, my hands tightening around the bars in fear. "There isn't a new demon king! You can't control the demons or the magic of demotica!"

Pierce smirks, "Oh yes there is a new Demon ruler. They and their heir control both the demons and demotica with perfect accuracy. They already found your daughter."