Chapter 24: Demon Protector

Next chapter! Yay! It is Monday sooooooooo really early update! Anyway, TIS ALMOST THE END! Please Enjoy this next chapter and vote and COMMENT! It means a lot! <3 Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A screech brings Simon, Amanda, Lance, Alex, and Mindy out of their shock. My head snaps left, towards the huge window, as I hiss, "They are here."

Mindy rushes to the window. A strangled gasp reaches her throat and her skin goes white with fear. "T-t-there a-are s-s-so many!" She stammered. I calmly walk to the window while my friends rush over.

Coming from the forest was a huge black wave, twenty stories high, made up of all shadow demons. I look up at the moon to find that it was glowing white. It was a full moon and no gray spots were visible on it. The shrieks and screams grow louder and louder until that was all that was heard.

I hear a scream and my dragon vision flickers on. My eyes zone onto the scream, and there was a child. A child screaming and crying at the black wave coming closer and closer. Where are its parents!?

My motherly instincts flare up. I snarl as I turned vampire, my fangs coming out. Then, I was out. Super speed takes hold of me as I zoom through the castle. I burst into the field seeing the wave hulking right next the girl.

I fly forward, swooping the child into my arms as the first demon tries to attack it. I rush to the front gates of the castle with the child crying in my arms. The little gorgeous girl was a small little blonde thing of three years.

"Shhh.." I coo, "Its okay. Its okay..."

Her cries slowly diminish I tug on the large front doors to find they were totally sealed.

A crackle sounds next to me and I spin around. A black demon floated near as it snarled in Demontica, "You won't be able to save the girl or yourself! Everyone is trapped in.... Perfect for plucking. But you.... You decided not to cower deeper into the castle, but instead save our little trap. Thus, our plan didn't work on you."

"Daddy! Go away!" The girl starts to cry once again in Demontica, burying herself into my chest while clutching tighter onto me.

My eyes snap to the girl, and I notice her eyes were a bright violet. My eyes snap to the demon, Demontica taking over as my language, "You did this? You created and destroyed this child?"

"She is my child!" The demon laughed. The black screaming wave was getting awfully close.

I close my eyes, "She is mine now." A war scream takes my voice as my hand shoots forward. A white light explodes out. The demon screams in pain, sizzling under the light before disappearing.

I look at my hand in utter shock. I have light magic in human form?? I look towards the moon and notice a tiny gray speck on it. What the—...

The child nuzzled into me in fear. I pull her off of my shirt, "I promise I won't hurt you. You don't have to be afraid... You are a strong little girl that does not need to be afraid... okay?"

The child sniffles, and nods her head. Her cries diminishing. I gently smile, "Good... Now do you want to kick some Demon booty?"

She smiles and giggles, "You said booty."

I laugh, "Yes! I did! Shall we?"

The little girl nods as I grin. I feel tingling as my dragon comes out. With a swift whoosh, I was in full dragon form and with the child happily laughing on my back. I chuckle and look onto the oncoming hoard. The demons were shrieking and screeching like... well.... demons.