Chapter 22: The Mythicals

Hey guys! Next chapter! And guess what, the end is COMINGGGGGGGGGGGG dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Anyway, this is a short chapter so the next update shall be next week! Enjoy and please.... Vote and especially COMMENT! I love your opinions and thoughts! Have fun and read a ton <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trek through the forest towards the Dark Forest was surprisingly easy going. Selina wasn't much of a bother until she told me to start flying to the direction we just came from.

To say she was disappointed at my not being able to fly was an understatement. She was happy that I couldn't fly. I was then gruff the whole way towards the Morris Territory, where Selina wanted to go instead of the Dark Forest.

"In you go!" commands Selina as I stop at the edge of the Morris Territory. My scales turn white in fear as I remember how we got trapped here.

"Well? Move you stupid dragon!" Selina snaps. Damian remains tense on my back, playing his 'I'm under Selina's potion' part.

I gulp and take a step into the Morris Kingdom. Nothing happens. My scales turn black again.

"Will you just start running towards the castle already?!" growls Selina.

I smirk and burst into a run. Selina screams as we go through the forest in my super speed. She was bouncing like a bouncy ball on my back as I crossed the Morris Kingdom in a few easy minutes.

I slide to a stop right in front of the huge double doors. Selina flops off my back, her tangled blonde hair covered in sticks and knotted from our little run. Damian follows her with more grace. He still looked perfect. Show-off.

Selina quickly straightens out her clothing and sends me a death glare. "My mother is here. I want you to meet her." Selina tells Damian while still looking at me. I stick my tongue out like a dog.

Selina turns away from me, hooking Damian by the arm. "Your pet can come with us. But she mustn't do anything until we reach our destination!"

She struts away with Damian looped across her arm. I huff and slowly follow them into the castle. My face turns white when I witness the destruction of this kingdom. Animal-transformers were looking like starved dogs with thick metal collars around their necks. All the 'masters' were humans with whips. They treated the poor animal transformers worse than pigs. I gulp as one of the humans look at me, bloodthirst in his eyes. I walk closer to Damian. I notice such pain was hiding behind in eyes, but Damian kept his neutral face on.

Finally, we reach the throne room. Selina turns around to face me. A smile was present on her face and I take a step back in fear. "Wait here pet. Damian shall meet my mother first then you." Selina turns to a nearby guard, "Take her to the dungeon and wait for my command to take her out."

The guard nods and begins to walk over to me, a sadistic look in his eyes. I roar out in fear and jump into a run, my fear reaching me. "GET HER!" screams Selina as I twist around the corner of the hall. My breath was steady as my large muscles pushed me forward and as more and more guards joined the chase.

I notice a partially open as I sprint through the castle hallways. I slide sideways before running back towards the door. The guards' armor clicking dangerously close. I slip into the room and gentle close the door behind me. I press myself to the door, listening to the yells of human guards. They run right by and I sigh in relief.

"Alright team. Let's go over facts." A powerful states. I look behind me to notice this room was a mini-balcony to the room below. I creep in the shadows towards the group of people and demons conversing in Demontica.

"So.... We know that our current prisoners represent the Solar and Lunar eclipse. They are two of the most powerful mythicals known. However, they are trapped to their ties to their pack. So then we have the creatures that are even more powerful than our royal prisoners." The male leader explains.

A demon speaks up, "The Demon Heir is one of them..."

The leader nods, "Correct. The Demon Heir's job is to destroy the only two mythicals that may be able to stop her."

Another person at the round table interrupts, "The Sun and Moon mythicals."

The leader nods again, "Aiy. We had a feeling that the children of our prisoners would be that Sun and Moon. Although we were not able to catch the younger boy child, we did manage to test that he, in-fact, is neither the sun nor moon mythical. The daughter however, we have data that she most probably is the Moon Mythical. That is why the Demon Heir is going to take her out today."

"Doesn't the Moon Mythical speak Demontica?" A demon asks.

A person replies instead of the leader, "Yes. Only because apparently all Demons originated from the Moon."

I transform back into human.

"Not true!" Shrills a demon.

The leader raises his hand, silencing everyone, "It may not be true, but that is how the prophecy goes. That is also why the Moon Mythical managed to save our prisoner Athena from the curse we placed on her. Now.... Since we know that the boy is not the Sun Mythical, we need to brain storm who is."

A hand goes around mouth and my scream is covered by a cloth. My eyes close and I was out.