Chapter Ten

Myrtle's POV

  A week passed by and everything dragged on. A few minor threats and fights involving the Mafia, school, homework, and did I mention the occasional explosions caused by Lambo and Hayato? Tsuna and I has also gotten closer.

  Not close-close. Just close. At least closer than before.

  One day, I told Maman that I'll be doing something, which was a lie. I just actually want to chill in the rooftop.

  I had my eyes closed and laid on the floor. Hmm, I wonder what Niche and the others are doing right now.

  The bell rang and I headed to my classroom. I sat on my seat but my vision got blocked by a certain orange-headed dumbass.

  "What do you want, Naruse?" I asked in a monotone voice.

  Naruse Shouta. He's been hitting on me ever since I got here. He didn't even stop when the rumors spread. And when I say 'the rumors', I meant the one where people think my fiancé is Kyoya-kun.

  Ha! What a funny rumor indeed. I didn't agree, neither denied it. I'll let them ponder about it. Tsuna said he didn't really care about it, but there was something off about his answers all the time.

  "Oh, don't be so cold on me baby." he winked. I shivered at this action. "You free on Saturday?"
  "No, my fiancé and I have plans on Saturday."
  "Really? You do realize I don't buy the fiancé thingy. Hibari-san's too cold and heartless to actually have a fiancée like you." he smiled.

  Oh my gods! I want to beat him to a pulp!

  "OI! ORANGE-HEAD! STOP FLIRTING WITH YUKI-SAN!" Gokudera shouted. He was standing on the door with all his glory, a dynamite in one hand.
  "Maa~ Maa~ Gokudera." Takeshi said with his usual smile, but a hand was already on the grip of his wooden katana.
  "You two, stop it!" Tsuna said.

  Naruse eyed them, but it was cut off when our beloved vice-principal, Reboyama-sensei came in.

  "Sit down you brats!" they complied. "Today, we have two new students and one new teacher."

  He motioned to the door and two people came in, one boy and one girl. The girl was Nakahara Shimizu, and I'm not familiar with her. The boy on the other hand, was too familiar.

  "Good morning everyone! I'm Burkely Anderson! Let's have a good year together!!!"

  What is he doing here?! The next one who entered was formal and has an authoritative aura. Masaka....

  "I'm Arthur Walker. And I'll be your homeroom teacher as well as your science teacher."

  If the two are here, does that mean, so are the rest?

Tsuna's POV

  After class, we all met up at the rooftop. I was together with my guardians and Myrtle was together with hers.

  "So, what's with the emergency meeting?" Stacy, she was a new third year student, asked.
  "What are you all doing here first?" Myrtle asked.

  Reborn came out of nowhere and sat on top of a girl's head. I found out she was Niche, she entered as a new teacher here.

  "Nono has informed me of this. I didn't know it would be this soon." he stated.
  "We only got informed about this two days ago." said Alfie.
  "So, what's the problem?" I asked.

  Reborn and Niche stared at each other and sighed.

  "The Verre Famiglia and Kurata Clan are making their move to take over Japan."

  "You said what now?"

§§§§§§§§§§

  Sorry it's too short. I had to rewrite the whole chapter since it got deleted. Thank you for bearing with me!!!!

  I hope you enjoyed!

#Niche Bezarius