Chapter Seventeen

The picture above (or side, whichever) is what inspired me to write and update today! It's the Sky Vongola Ring! It was given to me and it's awesome!!!

Now on with the story!!!!

###############

Myrtle's POV

  My guardians and I were at the outskirts of Namimori. We received a news that the Kurata Clan was attacking one of our warehouses there. Also not far from here, was the Mansion of the Vongola Primo. Tsuna and his guardians were currently there.

  "Ah, you came." Lexica Kurata greeted us.
  "Shut up wench." Stacy sneered. Tch, there goes her foul mouth.

  Lexica Kurata looked at me with such hate in her eyes. I didn't know anyone would be capable of such.

  "What's your problem, Lexica?"
  "You." she said. "What does the Vongola Decimo and Thomas see in you?"
  "Dunno what you're talking about."
  "Oh yeah?"

  Two guns suddenly appeared in her hands and she pointed it at me. My guardians were gonna attack, but I stopped them.

  "Her qualms is with me." I told them. "You guys take care of her followers."
  "Got it Seventh!" they all said and dispersed.

  I faced her once again. "Shall we dance?"
  "No." she smirked, in a very creepy way. "I don't care if Thomas likes you. I'm going to kill you."
  "Let me see you try."

Tsuna's POV

  We were greeted by the sight of Thomas Verre. He was wearing his cloak and his followers were assembled behind him. Primo's mansion loomed over us, casting shadows, making the scene more dangerous.

  "Sawada Tsunayoshi. You got my invitation." I could see his smirk over his hood. "You ready to get killed?"
  "No one's dying, Verre." I said.
  "Oh yeah?"
  "And you're not getting Myrtle either. She won't and will never be your bride." I sneered.
  "We don't know that yet." he smirked once again. "Fight me, Vongola Decimo."
  "And why would I do that?"
  "To determine who's really fit to be Myrtle's husband."
  "She's not a trophy you can win, Verre."
  "Less talking, let's do some fighting!"

  I faced my guardians. "Gokudera-kun, I need you to coordinate everyone."

  Gokudera, who was proud to be able to be recognized by his boss, was too happy to comply. I face palmed at this thought.

  I activated my Hyper Dying Will Mode. The two of us fought in the skies.

  Thomas was also using sky flames, but it's nowhere near as pure as mine. And his weapon of choice were tonfas, which reminded me of Hibari-san's.

  I deflected his blows, parried some but also got hit by a few. I can tell Thomas was good at what he's doing. But if I lose, that would mean I'm not a worthy fiancé to Myrtle.

  "Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition!"

  Thomas was able to dodge it. "Verre Special Technique #1: Attack of the Sky!"

  "Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised!" the hurling flames was absorbed by the technique.

  Parries and blows went on for at least a minute until I decided.

  "Operation X."

  And I heard him say: "This is bad, I don't have any counter measure for his X-Burner!"

  Once the loading was complete. "X-Burner: Air!"

  A large amount of hard flames were shot at Thomas. When it died down, I was surprised to see him alright.

  "It's a good thing that cloak was Dying Will flame resistant. But now it got burned to smithereens." he complained.

  When I got closer, I was even more surprised. Thomas Verre III was-

  "Naruse Shouta?"

  I turned around and saw Myrtle. She was the one who said his name.

  "Mou~ you're a real pain in the ass!"
  "Yabi! My identity got found out. Gotta go! Cheerio minna-san!"

  Winds enveloped him and he disappeared.

  "That guy was Naruse Shouta!" Myrtle yelled.
  "I just found out too, Myrtle."
  "I can't believe the enemy has been flirting with me all this time."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Yes! After so long! I was finally able to update!

I'm sorry for slacking minna-san (bows like Gokudera)!!!! But I'm back!!! Though I'm not sure if I can still update regularly. You know, with school intramurals coming up. Plus completing my thesis and preparation for its oral defense.

*sigh*

My life's been busy and weird.

But I'm glad to be back minna-san! And to make it up to you guys, I'll be doing a double update!

Ja Ne!

#nichebezarius