Chapter Twenty

Myrtle's POV

  The next day, Tsuna and I went to school together, holding hands. When we reached the school gates, we were stopped by a certain chairman of the disciplinary committee.

  "No Public Display of Affection inside the school campus. If you don't listen, I'll bite you to death."

  We immediately let go of each other's hands and I felt myself blush. But even with that, I can feel everybody's eyes on me and Tsuna. And I thought how hard this was for Tsuna with his Hyper Intuition.

  "Ne ne, is it true Yuki-san's fiancè is Dame-Tsuna? Not Hibari-san?" said one.
  "Dame-Tsuna? Dasai! (Lame!)" said another.

  Wow. News do fly fast. I faced Tsuna. "Daijubo, Tsuna?"
  "Wakaranai." he replied in a quiet voice.

  When we reached our classroom, everyone stopped at what they were doing and looked at us as we head to our seats.

  "Oi! Kora! Stop staring at them!" Hayato yelled to the class.
  "It's rude to stare you know." voiced Burkely.
  "Ahahaha!!! Yuki and Tsuna are instant celebrities!" said Yamamoto with his happy go lucky tone.

  Well, they did stop staring, but the whispers continued. I sighed. People can be so judgmental sometimes.

  "Oh, so you finally decided to reveal your relationship status to everyone?" said a very familiar and irritating voice.
  "Thomas Verre III." I stared at him. "Should you really be saying that, considering you've been flirting with me?"

Tsuna's POV

  I don't know myself, but seeing Naruse, or is it Thomas now? Makes me pissed off.

  "Hmm, the students of Nami-high has not been welcoming of your engagement to him, you know." Thomas flashed a smile. And it makes me want to punch him.
  "That's none of your concern, baka."

  Myrtle dragged me to my chair and asked me to sit down. "Control your bloodlust. I can totally feel it."

  "Gomen."
  "Daijubo, Tsu-kun." she smiled at me. I managed to hide my blush.

  But even with all this, what happened last night left me shaken up.

***Flashback***

  "I found the enemy base." Niche said with a straight face.
  "Oh, just as Myrtle said, you're good." Reborn commented, still with his usual stoic expression.
  "Where?" I asked.
  "That is not something we should discuss by ourselves. We need to gather everyone first."
  "Leave that to me."

***

  We all cramped at our living room. Myrtle's guardians (minus Arthur), my guardians (minus Hibari-san), the Varia, the Shimon, Byakuran, Dino, Collonelo, Kyoko and Haru, were present.

  "You know, we could've done this meeting tomorrow." Dino said and sighed. He was gonna sit on the sofa when he tripped.

  I face palmed. Oh yeah, Dino-san's men aren't here.

  "Or somewhere not that cramped, kora!"
"Don't come near me trash!" yelled Xanxus to Lambo, who was being chased by I-pin after stealing her candy.
  "Lambo! Give that back!"
  "Yada! Yada! Yada! This is Lambo-san's now!"

  Lambo tripped and crashed to Xanxus who glared at him. Tears started to pool in his eyes.

  "Gotta... Calm... Down..." Lambo cried anyway, took the Ten year bazooka from his hair. And it's the usual scenario.

  Pink smoke engulfed the room and an adult Lambo and I-pin stood in front of us.

  "VOIIIIII!!!!! THE COW IS A TEENAGER!!!" yelled the Shark.
  "Where am I?" asked the confused I-pin. "Oh no! I have to deliver the ramen to Kawahira-ojiisan! Or he'll complain about it being soggy again! Bye, Tsuna-san!"

  I took a deep breath and sighed. The meeting haven't even started yet  and there's already chaos. And I-pin is still a ramen delivery girl after two years?

  "Tsuna, daijubo?" asked Myrtle.
  "I'm fine, Myrtle." I grimaced.

  A gunshot echoed and silenced everybody. All heads turned to Reborn who was holding a Leon in gun form.

  "Are you all gonna shut up, or would you rather die?"

***************

It's been so long minna-san!!!! Sorry for the short update!!! I hope you enjoyed it.... ;)

xoxo,
Niche