8: Cooperation and the New Instructors

Picture of the Varia anyone????

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The former Arcobalenos, Vongola, Ashtein and their allies were in the conference room. At the end of the long rectangular table were two girls wearing uniforms with contrast colors, same as their heads.

"So," Cielo, the one with silver hair, and black and white uniform, started. "You want us to give more time to Kazuki and Rex, before we deport them to their own worlds and timeline."

The two people in question nodded.

"I think it was more like letting them settle their small fight Cielo." said Mia as she flipped her black hair.

"Actually," Kazuki took their attention. "We were hoping you'd let us do what we came here to do."

"That's what I said." Mia shrugged.

"Basically, Rex wants to cure Van Kleiss and Biowolf, and bring them back to his world." Kazuki said. "While I capture West Corvino and bring him back to our timeline. To our future."

Tsuna and Myrtle looked at each other as they noticed Cielo and Mia do the same. It took a few minutes before the two faced the rest of them again.

"Okay." -Cielo.

"You have three weeks." said Mia and stood up. "We can only give you three weeks. Do what you need to do; settle your differences, cure the infected, drag them back to where they belong by yourselves, we don't care."

Cielo continued. "But once those three weeks are up. We're taking you all back by hook or by crook. Understood?"

Tsuna gulped. Somehow, she reminds me of Reborn.

"Understood, Cielo-san, Mia-san." Kasuki bowed while Rex tried to imitate him but failed.

"Now that that's settled. One last thing." Mia said.

"What is it?" Tsuna and Myrtle asked at the same time.

"We need something to do and somewhere to stay. Even if we agreed to Kazuki's proposal, we still have to keep an eye on them." said Cielo and crossed her arms. "They might escape somewhere else just for the thrill of traveling from one world to another. Do you know how dangerous that is for the space-time continuum? It could affect all of us."

"Cielo, you're nagging." -Mia.

"Really? I'll stop now."

"About that, Cielo-san, Mia-san..." Tsuna tried to think of a way for the two to spend their time. Maybe being a part of the class trip?

"How about this you two..."

Everyone listened intently to Myrtle's idea.

***

"Okay everyone gather!" Arthur called to the rest of Class 2-A, this included Tsuna, Myrtle and their friends. "We will have two new companions for this class trip. They will be your combat instructors."

"Sensei!" called a student.

[A/N: I bet you don't remember the names of the students. Me neither.]

"Why do we need to study combat on this field trip?"

Arthur stared at the student intently that the student shivered and felt small.

"Let me answer that." Reborn showed up. "There have been threats to both the Vongola and Ashtein families lately. And to prepare you and make sure that you'll be safe. You'll be trained in all forms of combat. Is there any objections?"

Engaged to the Vongola Decimoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें