What do you think?

These are the KHR and Nurarihyon no MAgo Crossovers I've thought so far. Tell me what you guys think!!!!

1.  The Other Side

Description:

It has been a few months since the Representative Battle. Tsuna is undergoing the training for Neo Vongola Primo with the world's greatest hitman, Reborn, as his tutor (*cough* turtorer *cough*). As a test before ascending in the said position, Vongola Nono gave Tsuna and his Guardians one final mission. Make an alliance to the Yakuza Group whose HQ is located in a town called Ukioe, the Nura Clan.

Three months after the encounter with Haguromo-Gitsune, Rikou, as the official Third Heir, was tasked by his grandfather to make sure an alliance with a mafia organization suceeds. That mafia organization is called, Vongola Famiglia.

Will the alliance between the two groups succeed?

2.  Amnesiac Sky

Description:

Nura Rikuo, third commader to the Nura Clan, was spending his last day as a freshman in middle school. He was on his way home with his friends/bodyguards, Tsurara and Ao. When suddenly, a boy crashed on him. On the corner of his eye, he can make out a shape in the distance. He went his attention back to the unconscious brunet on his arms. Only one question lingered on his mind; 'What the hell?'

I'll be waiting for your responses guys (more like wait when will I have internet again, hahahahaha!!!!)!

love, 
Niche  Bezarius