Chapter Thirty-One

Tsuna's POV

  Lexica attacked relentlessly. Her attacks were getting erratic and unpredictable as the time went on. She suddenly stopped...

  "Let me tell you something good, Darling Tsuna." she smirked.

  Darling Tsuna? I thought.

  "Myrtle and Thomas knew each other way back before you evem met her. I think they were six that time."
  "Myrtle doesn't have any memories of ten years ago." I retorted.
  "Well yeah." she chuckled. "But Thomas will do anything to make her remember and make her his."

  My Hyper Intuition started ringing. She attacked me again. Our fight mid-air reached the back of the school building.

  "Would you look at that. He already made his move."

  I turned at the direction Lexica was looking at. And there, I saw a scene that hurt me.

  Thomas was hugging Myrtle and she's not even retorting. They stood still, like they were sharing something, and my intuition was saying the same thing.

  I landed not that far from them.

  "Myrtle?" I called.
  "Tsuna." Myrtle said.
  "What-"
  "It's not what it looks like. I can explain!"

  I felt someone land behind me and a whisper from Lexica came, "See, she's already being unfaithful to you. If you want, I can kill her and Thomas. I'll be yours, and I'll never betray you. Ever."

  But despite everything she said, my hyper intuition said I should hear Myrtle out. Lexica probably felt my uncertainty because she leaned closer to me.

  "Thomas wants her to be his bride."
  "Tsuna, please listen to me. I'll explain what just happened!"
  "Myrtle, I-"

  My hyper intuition suddenly started ringing. I felt something hit the back of my head and everything went black.

Myrtle's POV

  "Myrtle, I-" Tsuna was cut off when Lexica suddenly hit him in the back of his head. His body went limp and crashed to the ground.
  "My. My. I almost forgot about his troublesome hyper intuition." Lexica said in a disappointed tone.
  "What have you done to him?!" I yelled.
  "Just knocked him out dear."

  I glared at her. Even I can tell that much.

  "Well Thomas, I got the Decimo. Unfortunately, Myrtle has to suffer in my hands first. So give her to me." I gasped.
  "Sorry Lexica, but I'm no longer with our alliance." Tommy replied with a cool and calm voice.
  "You're betraying us? You're betraying your father? Your family?"
  "If it's for Myrtle, yes."

  I just stared at Tommy. So he was serious?

  "Insolence!"
  "Shut up!"
  "Bloody hell!" was my only reaction.

  Lexica glared at me with such hateful eyes. Then she lifted Tsuna up and carried him over her shoulders. She's strong!

  "I want to make you suffer. This is my revenge for killing my father." she smirked. "I'll be taking him. Toodles!"

  And she flew away, taking Tsuna with her.

  "TSUNA!!!!!"

  I tried to fly after them but Tommy held me back.

  "Let me go Tommy! I have to go after them! She got Tsuna!" I struggled from his grip. Tears started to flow from my eyes.
  "Are you kidding me? You'll follow her to where most of our people are? Even if you're powerful, you'll be overwhelmed!" he reasoned.
  "Then what do you want me to do? I can't-"
  "We need a plan."

  His phone suddenly rang. "Lexica. Okay."

  He looked at me. "We have until sunset tomorrow to get him back. And I know where to find them."

  The only thing I could do was dry my tears and nod.

Third Person's POV

  Myrtle's earpiece buzzed and Niche's voice rang.

  "The enemies have retreated. Do you know something? And we can't seem to connect to Tsuna-dono." she said.
  "I'll meet you on the roof. Call everyone." was all Myrtle said.

  She turned off her earpiece and looked at Thomas.

  "You're coming with me." she told Thomas. Said boy just nodded.

  The two flew to the school rooftop and saw everyone assembled. Even Shimon and Varia were there. But when they arrived, everyone was in a defensive stance.

  "It's cool guys. He's currently not an enemy." Myrtle said calmly.
  "He's the heir of the Verre Mafia!" Kira shouted.
  "As I said. He's currently on our side."
  "Myrtle-sama. Have you seen Jyuudaime?" Gokudera asked Myrtle who was still trying to be calm.
  "I heard his last opponent was Lexica Kurata." Enma said to the group.
  "Maybe he defeated her, that's why the enemies retreated?" Adelheid questioned.
  "No."

  Everyone but Thomas looked at her with questioning eyes.

  "VVVOOOOOOIIII!!!!! What do you mean by that?!"
  "Do you really have to be so loud?" Alfie glared at Squalo.
  "Tsuna," Myrtle hesitated, but she felt a hand on her shoulder and saw Thomas. "Tsuna's been taken hostage by Lexica. We have until tomorrow at sunset to rescue him."
  "That blasted dictionary! Just because she's so obsessed with Jyuudaime!" growled the Vongola Storm Guardian.
  "It's not just that." Myrtle sighed. "She also wants me. She wants revenge for something I did six years ago."

  Everyone was silent. But then...

  "For now, rejoin the students in the concert. Then rest up. Niche and I will make a plan." Reborn faced Thomas. "You're also coming with us."

  They just nodded. But despite the festivity, Myrtle can't help but be depressed.

I've got to save Tsuna. No matter what.

##########

What do you guys think?

Hello minna-san!!!! I'm updating because I lost on the Student Council Elections!

Myrtle: Wah, I feel sorry for you author-san.

Me: Don't be Myrtle-chan. I'm kinda glad you know. I can focus on more important things and I'm kinda free!!!!

Tsuna: Eh???

Me: Yeah! I won't have too much responsibility! I'm irresponsible that way!

  Anyway, Lexica kidnapped Tsuna! An epic rescue mission is on its way!!!!

Toodles!!!

Niche Bezarius