Chapter Sixteen

Myrtle's POV

  Tsuna, Hayato, Niche and I took a few days off from school and went to England. We were planning to surprise my father. We were actually gonna do the same to Nono but he was nowhere to be found.

  We rode Economic Class in the plane. Not the Vongola Private Plane, nor the Ashtein Private Plane. Just a regular plane, like regular people.

  "Are we there yet?" Niche asked. Again.
  "Niche for the hundredth time, not yet! You're getting annoying!" I snarled.
  "Calm down Myrtle. It's her first time on the Economic Class, remember?" Tsuna said, clutching my hand.
  "Jyudaime! This kid on my back is really ticking me off!" Hayato yelled from the next row. A kid was kicking his seat.
   "Maa~ Maa~ Gokudera-kun. You too. Please calm down."

  It was exhausting hearing Niche and Hayato complain all the way. I was so relieved when we got off the plane.

  "Let's never take Economic Class again. Please Seventh?" Niche pleaded. She seemed different.
  "Fine."

  I looked at Tsuna and Hayato. "Boys. Welcome to London. Now, let's go and torture my father."

*****

  Once we reached the Ashtein Famiglia Headquarters...

  "Who are you? Do you have permit?" the gate guard yelled once we reached the gates.

  I raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess. You're new aren't you?"
  "Hey! Don't you know who you're talking to?" Niche shouted.
  "This isn't a place for fieldtrips!" he yelled again.
  "Myrtle." I heard Tsuna say.
  "Myrtle-san, let me bomb the gates!" Hayato suggested.
  "No!!!" we all said.

  I walked up closer to the guard and show her my ring. "Ring any bells?"

  Another guard suddenly came. "I am very sorry! This man is new."
  "Who is she mate?"
  "She's Lord Hexa's daughter, idiot. She's the Neo Ashtein Hepta."
  "I am very sorry Lady Hepta! I was not able to recognize you." he dropped to his left knee and bowed his head.
  "'Tis fine. Can I get inside now?"

  The two guards looked up. They had this confused look.

  "What?"
  "You won't punish us?"
  "I'm in a hurry. Us actually. So I'll let it slide." I winked.

  The four of us headed to my father's office. I sat on his chair and summoned a dagger.

  "Now, we only have to wait for my father."

Peter's POV

  After the meeting with the queen, I immediately went home. I still have a lot to do.

  When I reached the Ashtein Manor, one of the guards approached me.

  "Lord Hexa, you have visitors waiting for you at your office."
  "You let them in?"
  "They were insistent."

  I headed straight to my office. As I opened the door, my instincts kicked in and evaded a dagger.

  "Sugoi! Peter-san evaded it despite being old!" a familiar voice said with excitement.
  "The Lord Hexa trains everyday like Myrtle-sama." another familiar voice said.

  I looked towards my table and saw four individuals. Gokudera Hayato was playing with a dynamite stick by the shelf. Niche Stuart was looking at one of the files. The Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi, was leaning on my swivel chair. And lastly, my daughter, the Neo Ashtein Hepta, Myrtle Ashtein.

  My beautiful daughter has her feet on my table, playing with a dagger coated with orange flames.

  "You're here." I said. "Did you miss daddy, Myrtle?"
  "Not exactly dad."

  She walked towards me, the dagger twirling on her hand. The others were just standing over the table. I couldn't move. She must have casted a spell on me.

  "I missed you too Myrtle." I gave her a sheepish smile.
  "Hmm. Now tell me what the Verre's and Kurata's are up to."

Tsuna's POV

  Peter-san was on the swivel chair, unmoving. Niche told me Myrtle casted a binding spell on him.

  "Are we gonna do this the easy way? Or the hard way?" Peter-san raised an eyebrow.
  "I already told you what they're up to, Myrtle. They're teaming up to rise to the ranks and topple the Ashtein's and Vongola's." he explained.
  "Those brats from a few days ago seemed to have a different opinion." Myrtle said.
  "'Brats'?"

  We took turns on narrating about what happened a few days ago, during the mock battle.

  "You said they looked like your age." we nodded. "That's impossible. Those old geezers don't have teenage children."

  He suddenly stood up. Eh? The spell worn off?

  "You kids should go back to Japan. I'll send Sebastian to investigate the Verre's and Kurata's." he said in a serious tone.
  "Dad-"
  "It's okay Myrtle. I suppose I have to tell you now."

  Peter-san took a seat on one of the leather couches and faced us. He told us of the leaked issue and real reason behind the arranged marriage.

  "I'm sorry if I hid it from you, luv." Peter-san looked at me. "You too Decimo."
  "It's alright Peter-san." I replied.
  "It's fine with me too dad. I just wish you didn't hide it from me."