4: The Wrath of a Father

Hi guys, I'm still alive. Daijubo.

The photo is just for laughs. I got it from facebook...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hinata Akio wondered why he was hearing his classmates' screams from the first floor. He looked at his seatmates and found Kazuki and Rex emersed with anime. Kazuki was introducing it to Rex, who apparently had no anime in where he came from. Which Hinata wondered where.

"Guys, do you hear that?" he asked.

"Hear what?" questioned Kazuki.

"I'm not hearing anything." said Rex. "Ooh! Kazuki! He just changed into his night form!"

"Nura Rikuo will be so badass later!"

Hinata just sighed and watched the anime with them.

***

When the plane reached the Ashtein Private Airfield (bwehehehe), the students were shaking as they got off the plane. Tsuna wondered what happened but his Hyper Intuition was telling him that they were scared.

"What happened to them?" he asked Myrtle who was trying to stop Kazuki and Rex from running off.

"Ask Reborn. Kora! Kazuki! Rex! Get back here!"

The students looked at them with eyes full of confusion, but they were interrupted when Reborn cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Okay brats! We will be arriving in the Ashtein Castle. We just have to stick with the road." Reborn lowered his fedora. "Stick to each other because if you get lost in the forest, there's no guarantee you'll come out alive."

A shiver ran up the spine of the civilian students. They made their way to the road.

The Ashtein Private Airfield was a part of the Ashtein Estate. It was only separated from the castle with a pocket forest which was also used as a training field for the Ashtein Mafiosos.

"Mom," Kazuki whispered. "What's the wifi password? The password in the future was different. I can't connect."

"The time is leaving. Small letters and no spacing."

"Okay. Thanks!"

Myrtle and Tsuna just sighed as their 'son' made his way back to Rex and Hinata.

"The three look like long-time best friends." Tsuna commented and looked at the trio of Rex, Kazuki and Akio.

"Yeah. It looks refreshing actually." said Myrtle with a smile. "But I still can't believe all this."

"Mah, with everything happening, which most are unbelievable, you can take it slowly." Tsuna replied and held her hand.

Thirty minutes later, the class reached the Ashtein Castle.

(A/N: Just imagine the Ashtein Castle as a medieval type of castle you see in movies.)

"Honmono castle." whispered Akio and Rex.

"*grins* Hmm... It's awesome right? You should see the modified ballroom." but whispered. "Wait, it hasn't been modified yet."

"What did you say?" asked Akio.

"Nothing, Akio-san."

The doors to the castle opened and a middle-aged man with red hair and blue eyes stood there with four men in fancy black suits.

The rest of the class subconsciously looked at their own female red headed classmate, Hanazawa Yuki.

"Ah, Class 2-A of Namimori High," he said in a slightly accented Japanese. "And the guests. I am Peter Ashtein. Welcome to my home."