Second Arc

Hello minna-san!!!! Before I reveal the details of the second arc, I want to thank everyone for the support you've given me and my story!!! I mean, 16k reads. I'm like, Oh My Gods!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Here are the details for the second arc!

Title: Engaged to the Vongola Decimo: The Class Trip

So, I've read a lot of KHR Class Trip fanfics, and well, there are some that I have liked. But, the difference with mine is that it will be a crossover...

Please don't hate me anime lovers out there okay???

The second arc will be a crossover of Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Generator Rex.

Now you might be asking; Why the hell is author-san doing a crossover with a cartoon show? (Or maybe you constructed it in a much kinder way...)

Well, I've been addicted to Generator Rex lately (seriously, I've downloaded all three seasons to satisfy myself), so I thought why not? I have read fanfictions where it is a crossover of an anime and a cartoon you know. I think some of you may even know a few of them..

P.S.
The entire story will probably be told on third person point of view. Just so you know.

Anyway, that's that... 😄😆😊

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn! It belongs to Amano Akira or the publishing house where the manga was published or the studio where the anime was made! I don't own Generator Rex either! It belongs to Cartoon Network and the 'Man of Action'... I only own Myrtle, her guardians and my own OCs that may pop out in the story...

Further details (sypnosis):

Engaged to the Vongola Decimo: The Class Trip

The moment the teacher announced about the change of the location of the class trip and a certain hitman came in disguised as their vice principal, Tsuna knew it will not be a good experience. For his classmates (except for a few). Instead of three days, it became three weeks. And instead of Kyoto, it became London and Sicily. Now, the Vongola Decimo must make sure his and his friends' real identities will remain a secret, but can they really do it if the whole purpose of the trip is to expose their real identities? Read and find out...

Now, read on!!!