Chapter Twenty-One

Tsuna's POV

Still a flashback...

  After hearing the  gunshot and Reborn's threat, everyone was silent.

  "Good," he motioned to Niche. "Niche?"
  "Yes. The reason why we are holding a meeting tonight is because I have a news." she took a deep breath. "I found where the Kurata Clan and Verre Famiglia are holing up in Japan."

  A chorus of 'where' and 'when are we attacking' was heard in the room. Niche looked at our direction, Myrtle and I. "Decimo? Seventh?"

  Myrtle and I looked at each other. I can feel the stares of everyone. Then, like undersranding each other without speaking, the two of us decided.

  "We're gonna have to make plans and strategies for our attacks. It will take some time." Myrtle said in Boss Mode.
  "We'll leave the planning to Niche and Reborn." I also said in Boss Mode. "We attack in three days."
  "Yes Boss!" was the answer of everyone, minus Reborn.

***End of Flashback***

  Myrtle was still trying to calm me down when Yamamoto, Gokudera and Burkely went to us.

  "How are the strategies coming up, Jyuudaime, Seventh?" Gokudera asked.
  "Niche is good at making strategies. Plus there's also Reborn. It should be good." Burkely nodded.
  "Niche's got plans A, B, and C." she also said.
  "That's reassuring." I muttered.
  "And if the plans don't work?" Gokudera asked again.
  "We'll wing it." Myrtle flashed them a smile.

  The next day, everybody was busy with the preparations of the school festival due next week. Our class, 2-A, decided to have the most clichéd concept of all, a Maid Café.

  I wonder how Myrtle would look in a maid costume.

Myrtle's POV

  Everybody (except quite a few) was excited with planning and the thought of the school festival. I envy their ignorance. Unknown to them, Namimori could be a battlefield for a Mafia War.

  I was sitting on top of the water tank on the rooftop when Tsuna came and sat next to me. Ever since our engagement went public, the students of Namimori High weren't very welcoming of the idea of Dame-Tsuna getting married in the future with me. Or so I've heard. And if it was up to me, I'd tell them to shove it.

  "Hey!" he greeted. "A penny for your thoughts?"
  "It's nothing." I replied.
  "Hmm, my Hyper Intuition is telling me something else, and it's not just nothing." he smirked.

  Is it awful, if I think Tsuna looks so hot with his smirk?

  "Well, I'm just nervous with this whole Thomas and Lexica fiasco. And the fact that we're attacking in two days time."
  "You know, we did a similar thing a few years back, when we went to the future to stop the Millefiore and save the world."

  I just sighed. When we got back to class, Hayato, Takeshi and Burkely were nowhere to be found. And so...

  "Hey Dame-Tsuna!" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Tsuna's usual bully, Kanzaki Shio.
  "What do you want, Kanzaki-san?" Tsuna answered with a controlled tone.
  "How did a useless piece of sh*t like you get to be engaged with Yuki-chan? Huh?" Kanzaki started shoving Tsuna, poking his chest and all.
  "That's none of your concern."
  "Oh, so you're talking back now?" Kanzaki smirked and poked Tsuna even more.
  "Stop that." Tsuna said with gritted teeth. I can feel his bloodlust grow.

  By the door, the trio I was looking for just came in. Before they could barge, I stopped them with just a look, which is familiar to Burkely.

  "Stop what?" Kanzaki still kept on poking Tsuna, this time, it was getting stronger.
  "I said, STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH!"

  Everyone was surprised. Their Dame-Tsuna just yelled at the class' biggest bully, even bigger than Shouta himself. I saw the said guy by the sidelines.

  "Why you-" Kanzaki was not able to continue. His smug face morphed into fear.
  "I'm so full of it! Do you know just how much a person can take without exploding?" Tsuna said in a calm voice. Kind of like when he's on Boss Mode. "What's the deal with it anyway? So what if Yuki's my fiancée? What does it have something to do with you? Or any of you for that matter? It was a decision made by our families and the both of us learned to respect it and accept it!"

  Everybody was speechless. Even myself. Also, I decided not to intervene. This was Tsuna's moment of truth.

  "You guys doesn't have any right to argue or complain of Yuki's engagement to someone like me. You don't own her! Heck she doesn't even care about any of you!"

  He's got a point.

  "If you're in love with her or just like her, better remember she's taken. I, Sawada Tsunayoshi, is engaged to Hanazawa Yuki. Deal with it!"

  I couldn't contain my happiness that I actually let out a laugh. Everyone looked my way. Oh well, since this is already out in the open, might as well just do this.

  I walked up to Tsuna and kissed him on the lips. I didn't care about the stares or the rude comments.

  "A wonderful speech, Vongola Decimo." I flashed a smile.
  "And what a bold action, Neo-Ashtein Hepta."

##############

Yes! I was finally able to update!!!! Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!

love,
Niche Bezarius