Chapter Thirty

Vongola Famiglia Symbol anyone?????

##########

Myrtle's POV

  The scene changed and it showed a very familiar office.

  "Daddy!" little me called.
  "Princess! Where were you? Your mother was worried!" 

  My father in this flashback didn't have much of a change. Sure he had a younger aura, but he looked the same.

  "Daddy, I brought a friend! His name's Tommy!"

  Little Thomas held his head down, and he was fidgeting with his suit.

  "A friend huh. Hello there Tommy." dad greeted with a smile. So he really is very cheerful and optimistic.
  "Dad! I'm the only one who can call him Tommy!"
  "Oh, okay. What's your name young man?"
  "Thomas sir."
  "Call me Uncle Peter, Thomas." little Thomas nodded. "So, why did you bring him here Princess?"
  "Tommy's mum passed away, and he only lives alone now. He said he does not want to go back to their house because it reminds him of his mum so I brought him here!"
  "Oh. I'm sorry for your loss Thomas."
  "Thanks."
  "But princess, what did I tell you of bringing strangers in the house."
  "Tommy's not a stranger daddy! He's my friend!" little me said with determination.
  "Okay okay. Go to the parlour, your mother's there."
  "Okay! Let's go Tommy! I want you to meet my mum!"

  The scene dissolved again.

  "Your mother was, interesting."
  "Tell me about it."

  I remember my mom was very eccentric. Maybe she was when I had her meet Thomas. Although, she died when I was ten.

  "You had a guest that day you know. Your mother's younger brother."
  "Byakuran?"
  "Yeah. He was also... an interesting guy."

  The scene changed once again and it showed little me and little Thomas lying together in one bed, facing each other. My face suddenly heated up.

  "Haha! You're so cute when you blush, Flower."
  "Urusai, Tommy!"

  I gasped. I just called him what?

  "I missed being called that. Don't worry, we didn't do anything. We were kids for goodness' sake."

  The scene dissolved again. What was the point in showing me that? I just shook my head.

  "Myrtle, the reason you lost your memories-"
  "Was because of an accident. Don't tell me you were there?"
  "It wasn't an accident. It was my fault."
  "What?"

  The scene changed to the small versions of me and Thomas, okay Tommy, in the park.

  "My father wants me to go with him to Italy." little Tommy said.
  "Eh! Italy huh. You should totally go!"
  "But-"
  "You'll finally meet your daddy!"
  "But I don't want to leave you!"
  "Psh. I'll be fine. And besides, you know where I live. Whenever you visit London, just go to my house."

  Little Tommy just smiled. Suddenly, a black car stopped in the road not that far from the park. Men in black went out and headed our way.

  "Ge the boy!" one shouted.

  One of them grabbed little Tommy and one flung the little me away. She hit her head and stopped moving all of a sudden.

  "Flower!" little Tommy screamed.
  "This is him boss. Son of the boss of Verre."
  "Flower!" little Tommy continued struggling.

  In a flash, a blue sword slashed the man holding little Tommy. I saw the little me holding a blue sword, and my hair was on fire. Though my head was bleeding.

  "Let him go." little me said in a serious tone.

  Then I realized something. The first time I killed was not when I was 8, but 6?

  "Dying Will Flames!" one yelled. "Let's get out of here! Take the boy!"

  One lifted little Tommy on his shoulder and ran towards the car. The others faced the rampaging me. Little Tommy was roughly pushed inside the car and was immdiately tied up.

  I saw the little me coming, sword in hand. She was coming closer to the car. But one man shot her in the leg and flung her in the road. Before we knew it, little me was hit by a truck.

  "No!!!! Flower!!!!!" little Tommy squirmed and struggled.
  "Let's go!" one man said and the car drove off.
  "No! Flower! Flower!" little Tommy continued struggling.

  The man next to him took out a spray can and sprayed it on little Tommy. His body slackened and before he fell unconscious, he said one word: "Flower."

  The scene dissolved again and Tommy and I were back in the blank black space.

  "Anyway, I was saved by my father's men and was brought to Italy. When I asked him if I could visit you, he declined and told me to train because I will be his successor." he sighed. "He never really let me leave. I was under surveillance 24/7. Well, I never met you again, and when I did, you didn't know me. You were different, you've changed."

  He snapped his finger and we were back on the back of the school building.

  "Tommy."
  "Flower, I'm sorry. It was all my fault!"
  "No. It was an accident."

  He just looked at me with a confused look. But suddenly...

  "Myrtle?" called a very familar voice.
  "Tsuna."

#############

Oh my. A misunderstanding is on its way!!!!

P.S.
Please check out my original story, 'The Warrens' if you like a bit of action and stuff...

Love,
Niche Bezarius