Chapter Thirty-Two

Third Person's POV

Tsuna woke up with a headache, and worse, his vision was blurry and everything seemed to spin. He tried to touch his head but only to realize that he couldn't. He looked down and with his blurry vision, he could make out (and feel) leather straps restricting his movements.

"What's... going on?" he asked to no one in particular. He was so dizzy he can't even tell which is up and down.

"You're awake!" a high pitched voice exclaimed which he identified as Lexica's. "Sorry about the drugs by the way. We have to keep your flames under control you know."

"Why are you... doing this?" he struggled asking this.

"Well, what's the point of taking you if you can easily break out. After all, you're one of the strongest flame users in the world." she smirked. "And you have pure sky flames at that."

Lexica looked at the dazed Tsuna and caressed his face. If he was in the right condition, he would've pushed her away, but he can't do anything at the moment.

"Kyaah! You're so handsome Tsunayoshi."

"Urusai."

"Ehehehe. Don't worry sweet honeycakes, after this is all over you'll be mine and we'll be together forever."

"Quit... dreaming. Myrtle is... the only one... for me." Tsuna let out a smirk despite his condition.

"Not for long, lover boy."

She took her distance and faced her storm guardian. "I'll prepare the base, keep an eye on him."

"Yes Ma'am."

***

Thomas Verre II was having tea with Andrea Kurata. After the betrayal of his son, the Kurata Lady Boss has been keeping a close eye on him, and it really creeps the hell out of him.

"Who knew your son would do such a thing, Thomas." she said and sipped her tea.

"His betrayal is unexpected, but it won't hinder our plans." he smiled. "Taking down the Vongola and the Ashtein will be worthwhile once accomplished."

"Even if we have to kill your own flesh and blood?"

"It won't matter. Think of it as a sacrifice for the betterment of the Verre Famiglia and the Kurata Clan."

"Eh... Just make sure you won't betray us too Thomas."

"I won't. After all, we're using each other to achieve our goals." he took a deep breath. "What about your daughter? Abducting the Decimo wasn't part of the plan."

"She's just having a little bit of fun."

"How will we know she will not end up like my son? They have been quite close these past few months."

"She won't, I made sure of it." Andrea gave off a menacing smile. "And besides, the last trap will be set, and she will play the biggest part in it."

Oh yeah, Thomas was certainly regretting his alliance with them.

***

Myrtle's POV

I paced back and forth in the living room. I was currently in the hotel suite the ex-Arcobalenos were staying, together with mine and Tsuna's guardians.

'Oh Tsuna.' I thought.

We just had a strategy meeting but I still can't calm down.

Well, Tsuna's life is on the line after all.

"Flower, you need to calm down." Tommy said as he put down his PSP and looked up to me.

"Thomas is right Myrtle. Getting anxious will get you nowhere." Niche agreed.

"I know that, but I can't help it." I hugged myself. "I can't help but worry about Tsuna."

"Decimo can take care of himself." Arthur commented.

"Arthur-san is right. Jyuudaime is awsome!" said Hayato.

"I'm not doubting you guys. But you might've noticed it already, Lexica's a loony." I told them as calm as I could.

"Can't argue about that one." Tommy said. "But Lexica's a nice kid. She's just too afraid of her mother."

"Plus she hates me because I killed her father six years ago."

My mind wandered when that incident happened.

***Flashback***

Six Years Ago
Location: Trafalgar Square [this one's found in London right?]

My mum and I were taking a walk in the square. I rarely go out because of training and with all the other mafia organizations after the Ashteins, it was hard to just take a stroll in public places.

"Where are we going mum?" I asked her as I skipped and eyed the bodyguards that were following not that far from us.

"I'll buy you dresses and toys sweetie." mum replied with a smile.

"Really???"

My eyes lit up and jumped for joy. I was so excited since it was my first time going on a mall. Whenever I need new clothes and stuff I let the maids buy it for me, or a tailor comes to our house to get my measurements. I was so busy with training how to fight and run the famiglia.

Mum and I visited various botiques and toy stores. She bought me lots nd lots of stuff. I was so happy as a ten-year-old could be.

The sun was slowly touching the horizon when mum and I finished our so-called shopping spree, we headed to our car on the parking lot. When we got there, as we were about to depart from the parking lot, the car suddenly jerked to a stop.

"What's going on?" mum questioned.

"We are getting ambushed Madam!" answered the driver.

"What?!"

The door to our car suddenly opened and I was dragged out of the car. My mother was screaming hysterically while I was trying to get away.

"Let me go you overgrown jerk!" I said.

"Shut up or I'll put a bullet on your head."

I continued struggling. My captor must've been annoyed because I felt something hit my head and everything turned black.

##########

Hello minna-san!!!!! Sorry for the laziness of yours truly on updating regularly.

Anyway, another part of Myrtle's past is revealed yet again!

Did you guys enjoy it? Vote and Comment if you guys feel like it!

P.S.
I will be having summer classes next month (summer in the Philippines is April and May [kaway-kaway naman sa mga NOYPI jan!]) so updates will probably be slower and more random than before. Please do not stop on supporting me!

P.S.S.
I'll be posting a new story (it's Tagalog though [kaway ulit mga NOYPI!]), and updates will be random too... Teehee!!!! The title of the story is 'Honeylettes'!

I would be so grateful if you guys check it out!!!

Lots of love,
Niche Bezarius