Chapter Nineteen

Happy Reading!!!!

Myrtle's POV

Reborn and I were at the Sawada Residence's roof. Tsuna was babysitting Lambo, I-pin and Fuuta since Bianchi went back to Italy and Maman was busy preparing for dinner.

  "Any news from Lal Mirch yet?" I asked and laid down.
  "No. There's nothing." he sighed. "How about Niche?"
  "She's still searching. But I have confidence she'll find it. Niche's good at that kind of stuff."

  Now that I remember it. Niche has always been with me ever since I can remember. I think she's two years older than me. Father introduced her to me when I was about six. I just got out from the hospital because of an accident I don't remember.

  At first I was hesitant, but later on I warmed up to her. Even as a child, her mist flame attribute has always been strong. I remember one time, I almost got kidnapped and she was the one who tracked down my kidnappers. Defeated  them too. Scared the hell out of them with her bloody illusions.

  Oh, those days...

  "Oi Myrtle. Why are you spacing out?" Reborn suddenly smacked my head.
  "Ittai Reborn-san!" I almost cried. "I was just thinking about the past!"
  "Not the mirai?"
  "I can think of that too. But our decisions in the past and present affects the future."
  "Don't be a smartass."
  "I'm not a smartass, Reborn-san. I'm a skilled trained professional at pointing out the obvious and I speak fluent sarcasm." I flashed him a smile.
  "Just like your mother." he sighed.

  I just smiled. "Have you told Tsuna about your accident ten years ago?"
  "No, not yet. But I'll tell him eventually. Lovers don't keep secrets from each other you know."
  "Meh! Romance never really suited me."
  "Right..."

Tsuna's POV

  "Lambo, stop that!" I said to the eight year old Lambo who still acts like a six year old.
  "Lambo, listen to gege!" I-pin also said.
  "Never! Gyahahahaha!!!!!"

  Lambo started to run and suddenly tripped to the floor.

  "Must. Calm. Down." and he cried.

  He took a bazooka from his afro (I still wonder how he could fit all those things on his afro) and jumped in it. Pink smoke enveloped my room and out came TYL (ten years later) Lambo.

  "Yare. Yare. What did you do to my past self now." TYL Lambo said lazily, his left eye closed while his right hand scratched his head.

  I sighed. Thank goodness Bianchi-san was back in Italy.

  "Hello Young Vongola." he greeted.
  "Oh, it's an older looking Lambo." Myrtle came in through the window, Reborn was perched on her shoulder. "Wow. So this is the effect of the Ten Year Bazooka. It's awesome up close."
  "It's Lady Seventh." he sighed.
  "Oi! What was that for?!"

  TYL Lambo sighed again. "Seeing you makes me remember the time I was babysitting your kids. You would give me the 'look' whenever something happens to them."

  I was shocked. Did he just say kids?

  "K-k-k-kids? More than one?" Myrtle questioned and gulped. I too gulped the nonexistent lump on my throat.

  Later on, I found myself at the corner of my room, mumbling incoherent words that even I don't understand. Myrtle was at the foot of my bed, doing the same thing.

  "Wow. Just hearing they'll be having 'kids' in the future actually shocked them." Reborn commented.
  "Reborn!/Reborn-san!"

  "Kids?" -me.
  "Does that mean we'll do it?" -Myrtle.
  "It?" -me.
  "Kyaahhhh!!!!!!"

  Myrtle ran out of my room. I too was gonna run, but I was stopped when I hit something. Actually, someone.

  "Daijubo? Tsuna-san?"
  "Niche-san?"
  "Where's the Lady Seventh?"
  "What is it Niche?" Reborn asked.
  "I found the enemy base."

##################

Yes! I updated!!!!! I'm so sorry it's too short!!!! Still on the writer's block phase!

Anyway, the photo shown is how I imagined Myrtle would look like. Isn't she cool?

The one in the picture is Kusakabe Misuzu, or Misuzu Kusakabe. She's from the anime 11Eyes.

Love ya!
#nichebezarius