Chapter Fourteen

Myrtle's POV

  When Tsuna and I reached home, I was surprised to see all of mine and Tsuna's guardians on the living room. They were actually squeezing themselves in there, it made me stifle a laugh.

  "What are you all doing here?" I asked, still stifling a laugh.
  "You two are here already?" Stacy asked.
  "Etto, why are you all here?" Tsuna asked them this time.
  "Uhm,"

  They started looking at each other. Probably hoping someone would explain to us. Ha! I knew my guardians too well that I immediately knew they're hiding something.

  "I called them here Lady Hepta, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said and perched on my shoulders.
  "Why would you do so, Reborn?" I asked him.
  "I was thinking of a sparring session tomorrow, on Sunday."
  "Why didn't you just tell us first, Reborn." Tsuna said.
  "I don't need to report my activities to you, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn glared at him.

  Tsuna hid behind Niche who pushed him away. My guardians laughed. Niche do not want males clinging on her.

  "So," Burkely said. "How was your day together?"
  "Oh yeah! How was the date?" Takeshi excitedly asked.
"Spill."
  "YEAH! HOW DID YOUR DATE GO? TO THE EXREME!!!!"

  I looked at Tsuna. He was blushing and stayed silent. I on the other hand felt hot on my face. Dang! They may look like that, but they're not dumb.

  "I-i-it went fine." Tsuna answered who stuttered, obviously showing how nervous he is about it.
  "Oh? Any progress on your relationship then?" Niche asked this time. She was obviously teasing us.
  "We became closer, I guess."
  "That's a lame answer Seventh!" Kira shouted at the back.
  "Urusai Kira!" I threw my black katana at her.
  "Sumemasen!"

  Laughter erupted in the room. I can't help but smile either. Today was fun!

  "Anyway, Tsuna and I are together." I said out of nowhere once the laughter died down.
  "You have been 'together' since you got engaged." Hayato emphasized the 'together' with air quotes.
  "No, not like that 'together'." Tsuna replied.
  "Wait, like 'together together'? As in you're in a deep relationship with each other without the influence of Nono and Hexa?" Ren and Hayato questioned in unison. They even looked at each other.
  "Uh, yeah?" both Tsuna and I answered.

  I got shocked when they suddenly cheered. I even noticed the cold Arthur and aloof Kyoya smile. They're really happy for us, huh?

  "You have no idea." Reborn said out of nowhere. He was now standing on my shoulder.
  "Don't you know the word, privacy?"
  "Your thoughts are too loud Lady Seventh. I can't help but overhear it you know." he smirked. "All you guys must be prepared for the sparring tomorrow."
  "It'll be hellish."
  "Not really."
  "Uh huh."

Third Person's POV

  The next day, Vongola and Ashtein guardians met at the Namimori Shrine forest. Waiting for them there were Reborn and another person,

  "Enma?" Tsuna called.
  "Hello!"

  The baby hitman, Reborn, jumped on Myrtle's head and made himself comfortable there.

  "Enma is here to observe, plus two other guests." a helicopter sounded and a certain white-headed freak and sky Arcobaleno showed up. "Byakuran and Uni."
  "Hello uncle!" Uni greeted.
  "Ne, Tsuna-kun, you got any marshmallows?" Byakuran asked.
  "Uhm, no."
  "You haven't changed, you know that?" Myrtle suddenly said.

  All heads turned to her, especially Tsuna's. "What?"
  "How do you know him?" everyone (except the Ashtein guardians and Byakuran) asked.
  "She's my niece. By blood." Byakuran casually answered.
  "He's my late mom's little brother." Myrtle also answered.
  "Eh??????"

  After freaking out, Reborn finally said the mechanics. "Okay. The sparring will be by weather and Stacy will be the referee, together with me of course, since the Vongolas doesn't have a snow guardian. First up are the lightning guardians, Lambo and Burkely!"

  The two stepped forward while the rest cleared out. "First one to surrender, get knocked out or unable to fight will be the loser."

  The two guardians got ready, including Lambo changing into the future Lambo. Once Reborn gave the signal, the fight commenced.

  After a few hits, Lambo was defeated.

  "Wooh!!! Ashtein: 1. Vongola: Nil." Burkely cheered.

  The fight went one by one. And since the author got lazy, she made it like this:

  Gokudera Hayato vs. Ren Smith, winner- Vongola.
  Yamamoto Takeshi vs. Alfie Warren, winner- Vongola.
  Hibari Kyoya vs. Arthur Walker, winner- Ashtein.
  Sasagawa Ryohei vs. Kira Ellis, winner- Vongola.
  Mokuro Dokuro vs. Niche Stuart, winner- Ashtein.

  So far, both sides have three, which means they're tied. With this, one more fight will determine the winner. The fight of the Sky Guardians.

  "For the last fight," Reborn said. "The Sky Guardians! It's Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi vs. Neo Ashtein Hepta, Myrtle Ashtein!"

  The two faced each other on their makeshift arena.

  "We just got together yesterday." Tsuna said.
  "Well, this is one of Reborn's plans for amusements, that I'm sure of." Myrtle replied. "Anyway, I won't hold back Tsuna."
  "So will I. Come at me with your best."

  "Ready! Fight!"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

  Yes! I updated! Finally!!!!!