3: Mayday! Mayday! Just Kidding!

Hey guys!!!!

Enjoy...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Myrtle, Tsuna, Alfie, Reborn, Kazuki and Rex were at the Hepta's office. Myrtle was on her seat, Tsuna was seated on the desk, Alfie was on one of the sofas doing something on his laptop, Rex and Kazuki were in front of Tsuna and Myrtle, and Reborn was watching everything unfold on a reclining chair by the corner.

"So, Kazuki, you were sent here by your father, which is Future Tsuna, to find and capture an enemy who escaped in this timeline." Myrtle asked her future son. Kazuki nodded and answered a 'yes'.

She still couldn't believe that a boy, who was her son in the future, was actually standing in front of her. He heard from Tsuna about the Ten Year Bazooka, and his and his famiglia's adventure in the future to defeat the Millfiore, but hearing this now, was just, mind blowing.

"The man I'm looking for is the sole survivor of the Corvino Famiglia. He swore vengeance and to destroy Vongola. We believed that he escaped into this timeline, to eliminate the young Decimo and the young Hepta. " Kazuki shook his head. "He allied himself with these weird people, well I wouldn't exactly call them people either, I mean, one have extra limbs, the other has a golden arm, another was some sort of wolf-cyborg and the last one was a green reptile with crystals in his hand."

"That's Van Kleiss and his gang!" Rex exclaimed. He learned Japanese through his nanites (imagine the Japanese Language being downloaded into them and since Rex is in total sync with them, he could finally understand Japanese!) Then he started to explain his story.

"So basically," Tsuna started. "The reason why you showed up here is by total accident, but somehow the most dangerous, uhm, EVOs in your world had escaped to this one. And is now probably aiding Kazuki's target."

"I guess so."

"Two questions, how did you become that?" Tsuna motioned to Rex's entire body. "And what are EVOs?"

"I would also like to know that." Myrtle seconded.

"Me too. It spikes my curiosity." was Kazuki's comment. "Verde has been drilling me with science, theories and stuff, so I can't help it."

"Well..."

Six years ago, in Rex's world and timeline, an accident, a Nanite explosion engulfed the entire world, letting all living things be affected by nanites, changing everything. These nanites that live in living things (humans mostly), get out of control and they were called EVOs. Providence is an organization that fights and cures EVOs (shutting down their nanites), making them normal again.

"I'm actually an EVO too, but unlike the others, I can control my nanites and let me make this!" a pair of 'wings' that looked more like a jetpack, sprouted from his back. "Pretty cool right? It helps me take down the bad guys!"

Kazuki whistled, while the rest (except Reborn of course) were wide eyed.

"Anyway," Tsuna started. "We still have more than three hours before we reach London. As long as we're here, Kazuki, you can't do your search."

"I know."

"But I can." piped Rex. "I mean, I can fly."

"But you're not familiar with this world Rex. We will help you look for those EVOs, and get back to your own world, but I'm afraid you have to stick with us." Myrtle said and glanced at Rex.

"Okay. I'll help Kazuki while he helps me."

"Great! My first friend from another world!"

"Wait, won't this cause a time paradox?" asked Alfie who slowly walked towards them.