5: London City Mishap

Please read the Author's Note at the end of the chapter. Thanks!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After getting over the fact that the newest guest knew and was attached to Tsuna (which included a lot of lies and illusions from the mist flame users), the rest of the unsuspecting class just went on with their lives. They couldn't care less if a Byakuran Gesso knew their Dame-Tsuna classmate, as long as they can get to the good graces of the head of the Ashteins. After all, the Ashtein Group is one of the most influencial companies in the business world.

Class 2-A of Nami-koku plus the guests, went to London City to have a little fun. After all, it was a class trip.

The group consisted of Myrtle, Tsuna, Gokudera, Enma and Burkely was walking to the streets and famous sites in London. Burkely was their guide. The group consisted of Yamamoto, Thomas, Lexica, Hana and Kyoko tagged along with them. Also the group of Chrome, Byakuran, Stacy, Ren and Alfie.

Kazuki made a group consisted of just Rex and Akio and scoured London not that far from the first three.

"That is the Big Ben." said Burkely and pointed to the big clock across the River Thames.

Those who weren't originaly from London, plus Myrtle, gaped at it and started taking pictures.

"Ooh! The Big Ben! It was destroyed when the Nanite Event happened. It looks cool!" exclaimed Rex and took a picture from the phone provided by the Ashteins for him.

They also took a group picture. The gang scoured through the streets of London in search for stores and the likes.

(A/N: Just so you know, I'm not familiar with the streets and places in London, so please just bear with it if it's vague or inaccurate.)

When they reached the Buckingham Palace, the group encountered a very unlikely group of people.

"You're West Corvino!" yelled Kazuki to a boy who looked like their age with spiky black hair. He wore a black biker's jacket, black denim pants and a blue shirt with a skull on it.

"Oya? Kazuki di Vongola. What are you doing in this timeline?" the boy asked with confusion, but a fox smile was plastered on his face.

"West! Serve me, Gram!" Kazuki suddenly charged at him, a black sword in hand.

Kazuki swung the sword on West but the later dodged it.

"Chrome! Cast an illusion!" ordered Tsuna to his Half-Mist.

Violet mist immediately covered the area. Ren and Stacy joined Kazuki, and later on Rex too.

"Guys! Stop that!" yelled Myrtle. "Chrome's got a limit you know!"

The unsuspecting Akio who watched with confusion, fear and fascination, stood frozen on where he was.

"What's going on?" he mumbled. Byakuran went to his side, his fox-like smile was ever present and hit Akio on the nape. He fell unconscious because of this.

"Oh my gods! We almost forgot Akio was here!" Tsuna gasped. "He's a civilian and the Vendice may come after our heads!"

"Daijubo, leave this to me." Myrtle said.

She searched for a spell present on her Semantic Memory and casted it on Akio. It was a memory spell, and it seals a memory from a person's mind.

"Yaa~ You're spells really come in handy in situations like these Myrtle-chan." said Byakuran.

"Urusai Uncle! Just watch over him for a moment. Tsuna and I have to stop them from rampaging. Somebody call Mukuro and Niche. Tell them to be here."