Chapter Seven

Myrtle's POV

  Me, Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi and Ryohei are walking. We're on our way to school, Namimori High School.

  I also learned that Hayato is Tsuna's storm guardian as well as his right hand man and Ryohei is the sun guardian and a loud one. Also, Hibari Kyoya is the cloud guardian, Chrome Dokuro and Mokuro Rokudo are the mist guardians and the little boy at the house, Lambo is the lightning guardian. They're interesting, I could say. And also, Tsuna's torturer, I mean tutor is the baby hitman and arcobaleno Reborn.

  "So this is the usual scenario? Like, everyday?" I asked and looked at them.

  "Tsuna! To the EXTREME!!!" -Ryohei

  "Shut it! Turd Head!" -Hayato

  "Maa~ Maa~ You two should calm down." -Takeshi

  "Minna! Yametekunasai!" -Tsuna

  We turned to a corner and saw familiar people.

  "Ah! Ohayou minna!" Kyoko greeted!

  "Boss Tsuna." Chrome said. She's kinda shy.

  "Ano, before we start a war, let us stop." I pleaded. I'm not really much of a patient person, so if they stop now, they could escape my wrath.

  "Let's listen to Yuki-chan!" Kyoko said.

  The all agreed. We continued our way to Namimori High School.

Why do I need to go to school? I already graduated!

  Yep. You heard it right. I already graduated. Not just high school, but college! I'm a pretty smart kid. But dad told me to just get on with it!

  A few minutes later, we got to our destination and was greeted by Hibari Kyoya.

  "You Herbivores, are late! I'm gonna bite you to death!" he said and approached us.

  "Ah, Hibari-san!" -Tsuna.

  "Etto. I'll be new here, so why don't you just lead me to the principal's office since you're a part of the disciplinary committee?" I smiled and dragged him away.

  "Did she just-" -Chrome

  "Yeah!" -Takeshi

  We got to the principal's office and Kyoya was still struggling to get out of my grip.

  "How dare you Herbivore! I'll bite you to death!" he threatened.

  "Oh shut it! I'll fight you after school!" I told him.

  "Really? You think you can win? Herbivore?"

  "Of course I can!" I gave him a smile.

  I knocked on the door to the principal's office.

  "Come in!"

  I went in with Kyoya following me.

  "Ah, Hibari-kun. Who is this?" the principal asked.

  "Hn. New kid." he said and glared at me.

  "Hanazawa Yuki." I said and beamed a smile.

  "Ah! The one from England! Of course! Just go to my secretary and she'll give you your schedule." she exclaimed and excused us.

  After I got my schedule, Kyoya lead me to my classroom, which was Tsuna's. Kyoya's not bad after all. He's a pretty nice guy. I guess. When we got to 'my' classroom.

  "Enjoy your stay at Namimori. Don't cause a ruckus, herbivore. And our fight, after class, at the rooftop. Got it?" he glared at me.

  "Yeah. Yeah." I shoved him away.

  I just stood there, not knowing what to do. I mean, England's very different. Very.

  "May I help you?" a man asked me. He was a teacher to the class I'll be in.

  "Uh, yeah. I'm the new student?" I answered.

  "Right. Come in then."

  I went in. I saw Kyoko, Haru, Hayato, Takeshi and Tsuna looking at me. The other students, well, they were staring alright.

  "Okay minna! We have a new student." he looked at me "Introduce yourself."

  "Konichiwa minna! Watashiwa nomaywa Hanazawa Yuki! Yurushkun Onigaishimas!" I bowed.

  "Any questions to the new girl?" the teacher asked.

  The class got noisy and asked questions at the same time.

"Where did you came from?"

"Why did you transfer here?"

"Where do you live?"

"What's the name of your last school?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

  The last question caught me off guard. Ohkay?

  "One question at a time!" the teacher yelled.

  "Daijubo sensei. Etto, I came from England. I transfered here for some reason, it's confidential. I currently live here in Namimori. My last school was Oxford- I mean St. Anthony Academy. And no, I don't have a boyfriend!" I looked at them. The girls are giving me weird stares, the boys are looking at me like I'm some sort of food. Of course, except for those who know me already.

  "Honto? Can I be your boyfriend?" a guy with spiky red hair asked. Hmm, he seems like a bully.

  "Err, no thanks. I'm engaged!" I looked at our teacher. "Sensei, where should I sit?"

  "Oh, just behind Sawada-kun." I nodded and went to my seat.

  "Yuki-san," Tsuna muttered.

  "I'm hoping you take care of me." I smiled.