Epilogue

It's Wednesday minna-san! May 24, 2017! All entries are now invalid!!! Those who answered correctly will be posted at the end of Epilogue.

Cheerio!

Third Person's POV

Myrtle woke up in a hospital room. The moment she sat up, memories of the last battle rushed into her mind that it gave her vertigo. She laid back down and closed her eyes again, hoping to stop the dizziness that was starting to overcome her.

"Myrtle?" called a familiar voice.

She turned to her side and saw Niche sitting on the chair just beside her hospital bed.

"How long was I out?" she asked.

"Eighteen hours."

Myrtle couldn't believe it! Eighteen hours? That means she has six hours until the consequences of using Murasame take its effect!

"Damn it! I was hoping to spend my remaining hours with everyone!" she clenched her hands. "I wanted to tell them how thankful I am spending my time with them! I wanted to tell them how much I love them! How much I love him."

"Calm down, Myrtle. You still have enough time to do that!"

"But six hours..."

"I'll help you."

Myrtle nodded in understanding and calmed herself.

"By the way Niche, where is Tsuna?"

"After you collapsed, he fell unconscious too." Niche stood up and walked to a set of white curtains Myrtle did not notice before. She pulled the curtain and revealed a sleeping brunet. "He woke up a few hours ago and asked, no, more like ordered us really, to let him be put in the same room as you. He was very insistent on it. And was very worried."

"Any changes in him we should be worrid about?"

"Not that I know of." Niche sighed. "Why, is taking the real color of his eyes not enough for Phoenix?"

"His very life force is tied to Phoenix. Being its host is consequence enough. Although, there might be a few more." Myrtle sat up. "At least it didn't take much more important functions. Though, I'm not sure yet."

"How will we know?" asked Niche.

"I have to talk to it. I have touch his chest." Niche nodded and let Myrtle go to Tsuna's hospital bed.

Myrtle placed her right hand on Tsuna's chest and muttered a word; 'Awaken'. Her hand glowed and she felt a few thrums and heard a buzzing sound. A minute later...

"Blackouts, muscle pains and headaches." Myrtle said as she headed back to her hospital bed. "Phoenix said Tsuna will experience those at random intervals so everyone have to be up their toes."

"That's it?" Niche questioned.

"Be thankful it were only those. He could've been blind for all we know." Myrtle replied in an exasperated tone. "By the way, have you told him yet?"

"Never got the chance." Niche chuckled. "After stating his orders and demands, he passed out almost immediately. Although, I've already told everybody else."

"Good. Good. I'll tell him myself if I don't run out of time."

The two suddenly heard a groan and immediately went to the source of the voice.

"Ohayou, Tsu-kun." greeted Myrtle with a smile on her face. "How was your sleep? Any good dreams about me?"

"Oh my god! Myrtle! Are you okay? You suddenly collapsed and then I collapsed!" Tsuna said frantically.