12 | History

Xena's POV

"Don't tell her, please. I want to keep her safe from this, from all of it."

"It's too late for that, we believe she is our new prophet."

Xena's eyes grew wide. She had tried so hard, so long to keep her friend safe from the monsters that had ruined her own life.

"We won't, but she's bound to find out sooner or later."

"I'll deal with it then. So... What happened?"

"With Anex? I found him. He's not far from here actually."

"That's great! Can we go see him?"

"Yes but Dean can't know, he'd kill us and probably Anex too."

"Fine with me, let's go. Now."

Zelda's POV

Not even a block away from the house, I hear Dean behind me and stop to let him catch up. We walked side by side for a moment in silence, before Dean spoke up.

"I'm sorry."

No. Not this, not now.

"For what?"

"I wish I had the chance to explain this to you before."

"It doesn't matter, shut up."

"It does matter. If you heard about Xena and Sam you'd know why I had to leave.

"I know. But I didn't then, you don't know how it felt.."

It was homecoming. I was fourteen, my first year of highschool. I'd met this boy at the delinquent home. I should've known better, but I loved him. I couldn't explain it, heck I couldn't understand it myself I'd never loved someone before. But ever since I first laid eyes on him, first taught his hands to move with the guitar. The sparks that flew.. I knew I loved him. I never told anyone, we shared our love as if it were a dangerous secret. Until homecoming night, when he promised we would go together. But he abandoned me, and I never saw him again.

"Yes, I do."

We headed back in silence, my chest felt cold and hollow. When we got to the house the Impala wasn't out front. Dean bolted inside calling for Sam.

"This was your plan all along wasn't it? To get me away then kill her!" I yelled angrily, searching the house. No one was there.

"If that was the plan, I wasn't in on it." He attempted in reassurance, before talking shit under his breath about having to rent some piece of shit car. "Come on, I think I know where they went."

Dean wouldn't tell me where, but I wasn't about to let him go after Xena alone. Although I made him stop at my house so I could get a change of clothes first.

This story has over 200 views I know that probably isn't much but It's so sugoi! I have plenty of chapters written that I haven't posted yet and I'm really excited!! Stay tuned, Winchy loves you!
^-^