16 | Hell

Xena's POV

It's been at least three months since the incident and I haven't slept half of that time. Every hour I don't rest is another hour that I get closer to finding out how to get Zelda back.

The only reason I haven't called up a crossroads demon yet is because I'm constantly on lock down. Every other minute I either have Sammy or Dean checking on me.

Another thing that keeps me from going is that I would probably be too drunk to even make a efficient deal.

Finally it hits me, I'm living with two guys that have both been to hell and back. Literally.

"Dean how the hell did you get out of hell?"

"Castiel got me out." He replied simply.

"Who the f*ck is Castiel?"

"A close angel friend of mine."

"Wait a cotton pickin minute, I've read some where that prophets have guardian angels. Couldn't I summon Zelda's guardian angel and ask her to bring her back from hell?"

"To hell you are, you are not summoning another angel they're all a bunch of d*cks."

"And why not? Just because your not willing to deal with them doesn't mean I won't."

"Isabel I said No! Look, I want Zelda back just as much as you do. But we have to do this right."

"Look Dean Winchester, I have to see her one last time I have to tell her the truth even if don't want to. Ever since she died I've felt like sh*t. I've been lieing to her about me since we met. DO YOU KNOW IT THAT FEELs TO LOOSE YOUR ONE AND ONLY FAMILY MEMBER!? Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't because every time Sammy dies you do whatever you can to get him back!!!"

Zelda's POV

I've been in hell for awhile now... Thinking about it, it sounds pretty bad, but I've had a blast.

Turns out Crowley is the king of hell, and as long as I keep him updated with what's going on with the Winchester's he doesn't torture me horribly. He's a pretty cool guy just, you know, misunderstood...

I wake up and it's a new day or I at least suppose it is, time isn't a thing in hell. Throwing my velvet comforter to the side I leave, not bothering to get dressed out of my silky red night gown.

Crowley is sitting in his throne, as usual, sentencing a few newcomers to hell and torture. I sit beside him as he is finishing up.

"So kitten, is there anything new going on in the wondrous lives of the Winchesters?" He asks me.

"They continue to search for more ways to bring me back," I laugh softly before continuing, "We all know that a crossroads demon would be a failure, but a good way to gain more souls... Then something about an Arch-Angel?"

"Ahhh so they've finally realized you have one, they'll probably send it to come get you."

I could feel my eyes grow wide, "You wouldn't let it take me would you!?" I ask frantically. I never want to see them again, Dean, Sam, and especially not Xena. It's so much easier here.

"Oh kitten, I would never... but to fight an Arch-Angel, lets just say it won't be easy..."

"I know you can do it!" I exclaim, before sashaying away back into my bedroom. I feed his ego so he'll keep me safe. I sit back on my bed and wrap up in my velvety-soft covers thinking hard on what they might be doing in the future, but the presence of an angel summoning makes it foggy...

I guess you really don't ever know what you have until you lost it, and now Xena is doing everything to bring me back. The thing is though I don't really want to come back. Everything is much better in hell, I don't have to think about being away from Juan or Francis, and when it comes to the Winchesters - for once, Xena is not the center of attention.

Here I don't have to worry about dealing with her lies, here I can be me and everyone loves me for it. Now tell me, Why would I ever want to leave?

I watch as Xena and the boys gather all of the supplies, which must've been hard to find. As she recites a chant before throwing a match in the fire before her. My head begins to strain as the edges of the picture turn black and move in. I can't see past the angel.