Chapter 21 ~ Date Night

Harry's P.O.V.

After I finished my letter to Fay I apologized to Niall for acting like an asshole, and explained the whole situation to him after that. "Mate, you could have told me! I agree with Liam though, that you should explain yourself to her because she is the one you like and she is the one you should apologize to." I nod and sigh, "I know, thanks for understanding Niall." "Anytime."

I look at the time and see it's already 5 P.M. so I decide to take a shower and get ready for tonight. When I feel the hot water streaming down my body I feel myself relaxing. I thought everything through for tonight. I still have no idea what Liam has planned for us, but I trust him with these kind of things.

I wrote a letter for Fay. That's the thing I'm most nervous about. I wrote down all my feelings for her and that I'm really sorry for what happened last week. I think I'm going to read it to her, or I might just tell her what's in the letter without really reading it because that might be lame. The relaxed feeling didn't stay for long because I'm getting pretty nervous now.

Fay's P.O.V.

I get in the shower at 5 P.M., because in two hours someone is going to pick me up for a date with Harry. Well, nobody told me it is going to be Harry who's picking me up, nor did anybody tell me it's going to be a date, but Liam told me to be ready at 7 and I think he talked with Harry after I told him everything. So I'm assuming it's going to be a date with Harry.

After I get out of the shower I get nervous. I have no idea what we are going to do, which means I have no idea what to wear. Liam told me to wear something nice, but that doesn't help a thing. I decide to go with a dress I really like. it's a light blue skater dress, with a low back. I pick my favorite heels to match the dress, which are black heels. But before I put those on I do my make up. Just a simple winged eyeliner and mascara, as always. But for tonight I add eyeliner on my waterlines. I don't do this often but I like the way it looks when I'm going out or something like that. Just like tonight.

I look at the time and see it's already 6.30, so he'll be here in half an hour. I put my shoes on and look at myself in the mirror. I like the way I look. I really like the dress and how my shoes matches it.

During the 25 minutes that are left, I worry about tonight. I told mom I wasn't going to make it for dinner and when she asked me why I couldn't help but finally tell her the truth. About Harry, the dancing contest and what happened there. It was a relief, though I don't think mom still likes Harry as much as she did before I told her. I just hope I'll be able to tell her he made it up to me when she wakes up tomorrow morning.

I hear the doorbell and rush downstairs to open the door before mom get's here. I make it on time and close the door to the living room, straighten my dress, take a final look in the mirror on the wall and open the door.

"Hello Fay," Liam says. I didn't expect him to be here but it does kind of make sense now I think about it, because he set up this whole evening. "Hi Liam," I smile at him, but I feel like he can see I'm nervous, so I'm not surprised when he asks me if I am. "Yes, I'm pretty nervous. I figured it was going to be some sort of date with Harry, but that only made things worse. I haven't seen him or talked to him since the dancing contest." I look down, still hurt by what he did.

"I know, love. Come, he's waiting." He takes my hand and I have just enough time to let mom know I'm gone before he shuts the door. There's no going back now. I have to face this. Have to face him.

Liam opens the car door and I expect Harry there, but I'm wrong, again. I sit down behind the passenger seat and Liam gets in the drivers seat. "Liam, I thought Harry was coming too?" I tell him when he drives out of my street. He doesn't reply do I look out the window.