Chapter 8 ~ The Days After

It's been a few days since the concert and all the crazy stuff that happened. I still can't believe I first saw them just a few meters away from me on the stage, performing, and after that, I saw them again, but a lot closer this time. I even hugged them!

Because I missed almost the whole concert, they performed a few songs for me and Liv. But when they didn't play You & I, I was a little disappointed. Luckily Liv had the guts to ask them if they could sing that song too and they did.

I think Olivia is getting a little crazy from all my hugs and thank you's. She is the person who asked if the boys could come and see me after all. I can stop thanking her and even bought 3 bars of chocolate for her (yes, they're already gone).

I saved my ticket and printed out the pictures we made: a group picture and pictures with all of them apart. I also saved Harry's bottle. Liv told me he just got that from stage and refilled it, which means he drank out of it while performing, and he just gave it to me! It probably didn't mean anything to him, but it does to me! I put all the pictures in frames and put it on a drawer in my room with the waterbottle besides it.

Another smile is plastered on my face, I can't help it! I get butterflies while thinking of everything and it only becomes worse when I look at the pictures of that night.

I grab the water bottle, just to feel it even more and I want to know what kind of water the boys drink. I'm not stalking them, just looks like it. I see it's from a Belgium brand: Spa water. They must have brought it when they were touring there. I look closer at the label because I see someone wrote something on it.

It's a phone number!!! What if it's Harry's number? "OLIVIAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" I shout. I hear her stumbling up the stairs to make sure she's here as fast as she can.

"WHAT'S UP?!?!?!" she yells. I pout and hand her the bottle. She looks at it and looks at me like I'm stupid. "I already knew you got the bottle... why are you showing me for like the thousandth time?" She asks annoyed. I take the bottle back and search for the handwritten phone number on it and hand it back to her.

She looks at it and has to search for what I'm trying to show to her, but when she finds it, her eyes widen and her mouth falls open. "What is this?" She asks calmly.

"A phone number, I hope you see that too." I reply. she sighs "Who's phone number?". I tell her I don't know and she sighs again. 

"We both know that you know who's number that is so just tell me so we can call it." She says annoyed. 

That's actually a really good plan and I have no idea why I didn't come up with it.

We decide to call the number and find out if it's really Harry's and not someone from their management.

Harry's P.O.V.

I still haven't heard anything of her and it's been three days since I wrote my number on the water bottle before giving it to her. She must have seen it by now and probably decided to not call me.

I knew I just had to ask her out when she was sitting besides me on that bed, but no, Mister Shy didn't have the fucking guts to do that.

I have been thinking about her these days and can't seem to think of something else. Even on stage is she the only thing on my mind. When I sing (especially love)songs I picture her in front of me and it feels like I'm singing to her.

It's 3PM and the next show starts in 4 hours. It's gonna be the last show of this tour and I'm already missing it.

The boys are probably sick of my daydreaming because I never listen to them because I think of her.

I get out of my daydream when I hear my phone ringing. I check the caller-ID but It's an unknown number. Oh god, what if it's her? What am I going to say? I pick up and greet the person on the other side of the line.

No response.

Shit, It's probably a fan that got my number and is going to stalk me from now on.

"Hello?" I ask.

"H-hi" I hear. It's a girls voice, a sweet voice.

"Who is the lucky girl I'm talking to?" I ask.

I stays silent for a couple of seconds, she must be in shock haha. It's still funny to see/hear what you can do to some girls.

"It's... It's me, Fay." No way.

I can't believe this.

This isn't happening right now.

No.

It can't be true.

I'll screw my chance meeting her.

No.

Keep fucking calm.

I can't.

Stop this.

It's annoying.

I'm annoying.

Why now?

Can't believe it.

"Hi love, found my number huh?" I ask.

"Yes I did haha, sorry if it took me too long, I haven't really touched it since we met." she apologizes.

"No need to apologize love, I'm glad you decided to call." I smile.

We talk for a little and when I ask her about her mum, this is her reply: "She's been better but she's okay. The medicines help a little and the doctors tell me she recovers more everyday..." I hear a sigh at the end and then she continues. "Thanks for asking, that means a lot. Most of the people forget about it and think my life is all beautiful when it's not."

I tell her it's no problem and we continue our conversation.

I can't get the phone off my ear when she hangs up.

Who can forget about such a beautiful girl? I hate her dad for leaving her and her mum when they needed him the most. I hope she will go out with me sometime, before I go back home.

This was a beautiful day and I'm really relieved she called back, I hope I can concentrate more on the last show tonight.

Wow, I'm happy.