Chapter 9 ~ Dinner

Fay's P.O.V.

I still can't believe I have Harry Styles' number! I also can't believe I met all of them and Harry gave me his number.

When I called him he kind of sounded relieved. Not that I know him that well, personally, but it still sounded like it. What if he was disappointed? What if he just gave me his number to be kind, but didn't expect me to actually call him.

He probably was just disappointed and must have thought "Oh no, not another stalkerish fan. I just wanted to be kind."

Yeah he must be regretting it right now.

Liv looks up from her laptop and looks at me with a worried expression. "What's up babe?" she asks. I tell her it's nothing but she knows me better than that and asks again. "Just worried about mum." I lie.

There's one thing you might need to know: I never lie. And no, I have no idea why I'm doing it right now.

Harry's P.O.V.

I haven't stopped smiling since she called and I don't think anything can remove that smile right now.

We're getting ready to go on stage , last show starts in 6 hours. I wish Fay could be here right now, but she has been here 3 days ago so I don't think she bought tickets for the second show here. I wish she did though...

"Dude, what's up?" Liam asks me. "I was talking to you but I don't think you heard me." he laughs. "No I didn't hear you, sorry. What were you saying?" I ask him, not sure if I can listen to his story this time without my thoughts interrupting me.

"That's not important now, I know something is bothering you so just tell me." He says. Why does everybody know me so good? Sometimes I have the feeling that some people (especially Liam) know me better than I know myself.

I explain everything to Liam, from the phone number on the water bottle to her calling me to me wanting her to be here tonight even though it's impossible.

"I know how it feel and I know it sucks, but she called you, so you have her number. Why don't you ask her out tomorrow or something?" he suggests. I could do that, if I had the guts for it.

Nobody really knows this side of me, but I can be really, REALLY shy sometimes. Mostly when I'm around girls, and it get's even worse when it's a girl I like.

So yes, I'm nervous for every meet&greet we do, because we have a lot of beautiful fans and I do get nervous around them, even though I know they love me.

Liam walks away to check on the boys. I left my phone in the dressing room but I don't really care because now I can just spend some time on my own, without all those twitter mentions and phone calls coming in.

Liam's P.O.V.

After the talk with Harry I decide to cheer him up a little. I search for the boys in the dressing room and when I find them I explain everything.

"He left his phone here, look!" Niall says, holding up Harry's phone.

"He has her number so what if..." Louis says, not needing to finish his sentence. We all look at each other and smiles are growing on our faces.

Harry's P.O.V.

When I walk in to the dressing room, all the boys sit together, looking at each other with huge smiles on their faces. Zayn is the first one to see I came in and greets me. "Hey mate! How are you doing? Excited for out last show?" he asks.

"I'm fine and yes, I'm excited. I'm just going to miss it so much." They all agree and we decide to go out for dinner to celebrate how great this tour has been the last months.

We all dress up a little because we are going to a pretty fancy restaurant.

After a few minutes we're all ready except for Zayn, of course. We have to drag him out of the dressing room or else we won't have time to eat because we have to perform.

Paul drives us to a restaurant outside the city, so we hope it won't be too crowded. I want to spend this dinner with just my boys.

We get out of the car as soon as Paul says there aren't fans waiting. We walk in to the restaurant as soon as we can so we hope we won't be spotted. A few waiters take our jackets and another one leads us to a table in the back of the restaurant.

But when I look at the table we are walking to, I see someone sitting. I can't see who it is because of the dark in here but I can see it's a girl. Two. Two girls are sitting at our tables.

I take a few steps closer because I want to see who these girls are, I hope they aren't some crazy fans or something! The boys stay behind me, and I don't know why but it makes me anxious about what's coming. I never liked surprises for me. I only like them when they're not for me.

When I take one more step, I finally see their faces. I freeze, can't breathe. My eyes widen and my mouth is probably open but I don't care, I love the boys for this.

~~~~~

Hii :)I know this chapter is a little bit shorter than normal but I finished it as soon as I could and I though you deserved your chapter because of the 1000 reads! Thankyou guys so much for this, I love you all!

I'll start witha new chapter as soon as possible but I'm terribly busy with school and it started one week ago... I hate final year haha...

Love you guys, wouldn't be writing this without you!

XOXO