Chapter 5 ~ We're in!

Time to wait untill the doors will open: 4,5 hours.

Here we are. Standing in front of this huge stadium. Tousands of girls, a few boys and parents are in line in front of us.

We met these girls: Amber and Sara. They're really sweet and a lot of fun.

We just sit here, talking with each other and having fun, when suddenly everybody in front of us starts screaming and pushing forwards.

We grab our stuff as fast as we can and run to the rest of all the people, not knowing what's happening.

Nothing going on. But it was fun, everybody started panicking because who knows who was behind the window in a building in front of us. It might have been one of the guys. But no, sadly.

We have a little less space than we had before this sudden action, but we still manage it to sit on the ground, better say all our jackets and bags full of food.

~~~~~

3 hours to go until the doors will open. I think we have to wait longer though, because of all the people in front of us.

We enjoy our time and have a laugh, and sometimes a few random people randomly start to sing a song so we all sing along, it always ends afrter the first chorus though, I don't know why.

Same action as a few hours ago, people start running and pushing again. Yay.

I see people pointing at the building in front of us, there are 2 people behind the windows and I can't see if it's a girl or a boy.

People are screaming, waving and I heard someone even fainted. But it's just a girl, too bad.

As soon as everybody has calmed down a bit, we get pushed forward, again.

It's funny the first time, but it get's old when it's happening for the third time. but this time there's seriously someone. A guy.

We all look at the open space in the stadium, right above the entrance. There are multiple guys, some are waving.

I can't see who it is,  but one of them has to be a member of One Direction. I hope. Or it's some stupid guy who is enjoying all the screaming girls who are giving him attention. 

~~~~~

It takes like half an hour, but people finally calmed down. More guys kept coming and now they're finally gone.

One problem: we are standing on a space of 10 square centimeters per person. That's not much. It would be okay if we had to stand like this for like 5 minutes, but when I look at my phone, I see we have another 2 hours to wait. yay.

~~~~~

FINALLY!

It's 4:30PM and the doors are finally open. I try to look over all the people to see if something's happening. And thank God I see people moving.

Security guards are tying to keep people from running, but it's impossible. As soon as girls are pas the guards they start running to the next one.

Being the good girl I am I walk calmly to the next guard, trying to contain my excitement. I think I'm doing a good job though.

I look back, checking if Olivia, Sara and Amber are still behind me. I luckily see them following me and when I look back to see where I'm going, I see the entrence is only a few meters in front of me.

But we first have to let out bags been checked by some big security dude, he scares the living shit out of me. I take my bag and but it on the little table.

The guy gets it and starts looking in it. He spots the bottles of juice we brought, takes them and throws it in a huge container behind him. I want to say something about it, but I'm too scared of this guy so I let it happen, I'll probably be over it as soon as I'm in.

He nods at me when he's finished and I take my bag. I notice he left the food in it. Yes!

Now waiting for the other girls to be checked.

~~~~~

As soon as Olivia's bag is checked we walk to the real entrance. There's a woman standing with some scanning machine.

"Can I see your tickets please?" She asks. I hand it to her and she scans it.

I know I bought the ticket on an official site, but I'm still scared it might be fake or something.

*Beep* says the machine, indicating it's alright and I walk through the gate, waiting on Olivia at the other side.

What if her ticket isn't good? Oh my! I start panicking but luckily she comes walking through the gate.

At first we smile at each other, but I get more excited with every second. And before we know we are jumping and squeeling.

We run towards the stairs bu we're stopped by more security guards. They're holding bracelets, purple bracelets. I think that's because we are in the purple section or something.

We both get a bracelet and run up the stairs, but even on top of the stairs there are standing security guards, telling us to "walk calmly".

They're joking right? Like I'm able to be calm at this moment.

We wait for Sara and Amber to get here and walk towards the stadium.

The first thing we see when we walk in is the stage.

It's so huge and impressive.

I notice my mouth drops and Liv tries to put it back but It's so overwhelming.

Wow.... I never expected that only a stage could do so much to me.

And then I start to think about the fact that One Direction will be standing there in like 2 hours. I get a huge smile on my face and start walking to all the girls sitting on the ground in front of the stage.

I'm so excited, I just can't describe it.

"It's so... overwhelming." I hear Sara say. I nod and we sit down, putting our bags and jackets on the ground too.

Wow...

This is definatly going to be the best night of my life!

I can't wait.

Only 1 hour and 58 minutes to go....

~~~~~

YAY I UPDATED!!!

okay I'm sorry it took a while but hey, they're inside the stadium now! Not long until the boys will finally be in this story :D

hope you liked it, please let me know!!

xo