Chapter 12 ~ Loud Screaming

And there they are: 5 Seconds Of Summer, still the opening act of the tour.

They are amazing as always and Olivia and I are really enjoying this concert. When I look to my left, I see Liv's eyes lighten up like they're stars.

~~~~~

When 5 Seconds Of Summer finishes, the lights turn on again and people start talking, randomly singing 1D song and laughing.

I miss Amber and Sara here though. Not that it's no fun with Liv because that's not true at all, but because I feel like they are really good friends of mine, especially Sara. I feel like I can tell her anything and she won't judge me because she barely knows me. And that's good sometimes.

I can tell Olivia everything too, but she knows me so well, she will form a little judgment. Not in a bad way, not at all. It helps a lot, but sometimes you just need a fresh opinion.

After another hour waiting, the light go out once again and everyone starts screaming. Wll, almost everyone. Olivia and I just sit  here, looking around us to what we missed last time.

"Thanks again for coming with me after I fainted, it really means a lot to me that you chose me over the boys and the concert." I randomly tell her. I didn't say it loud, just loud enough for her to hear it. She looks at me and gives me a hug. "You know you're my first priority, you have always been and will always be." she whispers in my ear.

Olivia's P.O.V.

We hug each other a lot of times and then the introduction video with all the rules starts again. Whenever a new voice is heard, all the people scream a little bit louder than they already did. I still notice the difference and especially when Harry's voice starts to tell what you can or can't do during the concert. That's the moment the screaming is the loudest of all and it wouldn't surprise me if the difference would be even bigger when he starts singing.

I don't know why though. I mean all the boys are cute, can sing very well and are also all very hot, not just Harry.

When I look to my right, I see Fay having the time of her life. That dinner we went to with the boys doesn't compare to this, I'm sure about that. That sparkle in her eyes says everything. I probably sound like I'm in love with her, and I am in some kind of way, and I don't care.

It makes me so happy to see her happy. After all she has been through in the past years, she deserves this evening full of happiness. And even if we didn't got to go to that dinner with the guys, this concert would be just as special as it is now.

Note to self: Thank the boys for giving us, but especially her, this opportunity. To see them perform live after all those years and to let her tell her story and how they have helped her through a lot.

The boys enter the stage and Harry sings the first phrase of Midnight Memories with a little bit of time between the first and the second line of the song, just like last time. Fay sings along as loud as she can and she's not the only one. The whole stadium is singing, screaming and crying.

I never understood people who cry at concerts, but now I have the tears burning in my eyes, I finally do. They're tears of happiness and disbelief. It's just unreal to think how we got here and to think they are actually there, a few meters in front of us, singing some of our favorite songs live on stage. The stage we were at a little while ago.

Wow, just wow.

This is an amazing experience, even better than last time (duh). The first two songs have already been performed by the boys and now I'm even more excited to see the rest since we haven't been able to watch that last time.

I don't blame Fay for anything that happened last time, I'd sooner blame myself for not taking enough care of her, which isn't true too. She was just unlucky and unfortunately couldn't be here the whole concert.

The concert goes by faster than I like and it's time for us to go home. We wait a little until the biggest amount of people already left the arena so there is no change of being pushed by people which could result to fainting. Fay says she feels great and I really do believe her but it's just to be sure, and to have a little more time in the arena, because I don't think we will be here again anytime soon.

Fay's P.O.V.

The concert was amazing! I can't describe how I'm feeling right now, because it's just too much. I'm still really happy because I have been able to hear a lot more songs live than I did last time, but I'm also sad because I don't know if we'll ever see the boys again.

But I can't complain. First I met them, after that I apparently got Harry's phone number and when I called him he wanted me and Liv to come and have dinner with the boys. That was so much fun, I will never forget that. When we entered the arena we were the first, which is pretty special, and then I sang You & I on that stage and the feeling I had at that very moment was just indescribable!

Long story short, it was an amazing day, thanks to my best friend and One Direction.