Chapter 11 ~ You & I

Fay's P.O.V.

It's time to go to the arena for the concert. I'm really excited to see what I've missed last time.

We are allowed to go inside as first of all people, so there won't be a lot of pushing around me. We walk inside and just stand there, in the corner of the stadium, looking around.

This is amazing! the stadium is huge!
There are a lot of seats and the ground section is empty so people can stand there. And then there's the stage, it's enormous. There are these two huge screens on both sides of it, and and catwalk which comes halfway through the stadium. In the center are the instruments for the band.

Olivia seems just as amazed as I am right now. We walk towards the stairs to get to our seat, the doors for the other fans will open in less than an hour, so we have some time for ourselves here while the boys are getting ready backstage.

I start to walk to our seats, right in front of the stage, but Liv stops me. "Wait, you're not planning on sitting there already, are you?" she asks. "Well, to be honest, yes I was. Why?" She shakes her head disapprovingly and takes my hand.

"Dear Fay, your dream is coming true. We are in a gigantic stadium, just the two of us, and you were planning to sit on a chair and wait till the concert starts? I can tell you something, that's not going to happen. We have a little time here to spent together, so why don't use it?" She grins and walks towards the stage.

No. She isn't going to... Oh, she is. I think to myself while I see Liv dragging me with her to the stage.

She climbs on the stage and I stay on the ground, scared to climb up there too. "Do you see any security? No? Me neither, so come up here". She really reads my thoughts.

I climb up on the stage and enjoy the view. I feel... I don't know what, but I like this. Imagine standing here every night, that would be amazing! This is how the boys feel every night, but they're probably used to it after all these years.

Olivia is walking towards the actual stage and checks out all the instruments. I turn around to face the tribune again. It's so big!

I close my eyes, expecting this feeling to go away, but it doesn't. It's still there. And before I know it, I start singing.

"I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time"

This feels amazing! I don't know about the boys, but I don't think I can ever get used to this, and there isn't even anybody listening to me!

"I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they have to hold each other tight

Like us
Did they ever find, like us

You and I
We don’t wanna be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
Nothing can come between
You and I

Oooooh you and I

I figured it out
sudden mistakes of up and down
Me in the middle
there’s always room for coming ground

I see what it’s like
I see what it’s like for day and night
Never together
They see things in a different light
Like us
They never tried
Like us

You and I
We don’t wanna be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us

‘cause you and I
We don’t wanna be like them
We can make it to the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
Well nothing can come between
You and I

Ooooh you and I

Oooooh you and I

We can make it with each other
You and I

Ooooh you and I"

I open my eyes by the time I finish and see 6 people standing in front of the stage, clapping their hands.

"Wow! I'm kind of pissed that you didn't tell me you could sing like that in the past years." Liv jokes. Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis all tell me I can sing and Louis even climbs up on the stage to give me a hug.

Liam nudges Harry, whispering something in his ear. I wonder what it's about.

Harry's P.O.V.

As soon as I heard her singing, I ran to the stage, the boys all followed me and we stood there, listening to how she performed our song. It was beautiful!

We she ended, the only thing I could do was stare at her and imagining her singing more songs. The boys all complimented her and Louis even climbed up on the stage to give her a hug. Liam nudged me in my sides because I was staring at her.

Damn she's beautiful!

She climbs off of the stage and so does Louis. We now all give her a group hug and tell her she really can sing! But then Paul comes in to ruin the fun: "Guys you have to go backstage, the doors are opening in 5. Girls, you can find your seats."

We all do as he said and walk backstage to get ready.

Let the last show begin!

Fay's P.O.V.

We sit down at our seats and both take our phone to fill in the time we have to wait until the concert begins.

I tell a few good friends what just happened and they can't believe it and are really excited.

People are walking inside, it's funny to see all those people. Girls with friends, girls with boyfriends and girls with dads.

We're an hour and a half later and the stadium is almost full. The field section is full of people sitting on the ground, just as we did. You sometimes hear a random song coming from a random corner of the stadium.

And then, the lights go out and the introduction starts: the little film where the boys explain the house rules.

Everybody goes crazy, so do I and Oliva. And the best part is: we don't get pushed.