Chapter 1 ~ tickets

biepbiepbiep!

I slap the button of my alarm to shut it of, but I miss. Only after a few more hits I manage to shut my stupid alarm off.

Finally, rest.

Oh no! shit! I have to work today, as always.

I work at a theatre to save money for college and my own apartment.

Even though my mother is pretty rich, she doesn't want to give me money for my apartment because she doesn't want me to move out.

I get out of my bed and take a shower. I like the feeling of water streaming down my body while I just think about stuff.

After I showered I get dressed in my skinny jeans and a pink sweater with some uggs.

I really like my outfit for today, makes me happy and feel good.

Sounds weird, I know. but it's true! when I think I look good, I feel happy.

Okay it's weird, but I'm weird too!

I walk downstairs to meet my mum. "Good morning sweetheart. are you gonna work today?" she asks. "Good morning mum, and yes I am." I smile, walking to the kitchen to get some food.

I get some yoghurt with cereal and sit down, to eat.

Food is one of my basic needs in life. I know everybody needs food, but I need it more. If I could, I would marry food.

I told you I'm weird.

When I finish my food I grab all my stuff and before leaving I say my mum goodbye.

I always walk to my work, it's a ten minute walk from home, so pretty useless to go with a car.

When I arrive, I see my best friend Olivia. We have been best friends since we met in kindergarten. I really love her, she's like a sister to me.

she also helped me through the hospital time when my mother was sick.

We are both huge fans of this boyband called One Direction. In the beginning I didn't really love them, yes I listened to their music, but it didn't had a meaning to me or something. But ever since that hard time, they mean everything to me and Olivia.

It started when we heard my mother had cancer. I was shocked. Depressed is a better word to describe it.

My mother was sick, my father left us when we needed him the most, and I had nobody. Except Olivia and One Direction.

Because my mother was in the hospital very often, I couldn't stay home alone. I tried to call my whole family, but nobody ever answered the phone.

So I tried Olivia, expecting her to not answer, just like my family, but she did. Her mother and father offered me to move in with them when my mother had to stay in the hospital.

It felt like a second home. I had a new sister and second parents.

Back to reality.

I meet Olivia and we walk inside, to the staff room. We get dressed in our uniform and look what our tasks are for today.

Yes! We both have to be behind the counter to sell the tickets.

The movies that play today are The Hungergames Catching Fire, The Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug and 1D3D This Is Us.

The last one is my favorite, of course.

I know the One Direction movie isn't available in theaters anymore, and I know its already available on DVD and Blue-ray, but we still get to show it.

Since we are one of the biggest cinemas here, thousands of girls have already showed up to see the movie. We made so much money with this film, and so did the One Direction management, so we got permission to keep it in our schedule for the next weeks, and maybe even months.

I sit down behind the counter with a smile because This Is Us is the first movie to play today.

The first girls arrive to buy their tickets.

Its pretty funny because some girls show up like once a week or so, an because of that I recognize them.

~~~~~

Work is over and it's 4PM, so Olivia and I have a little time together.

We decide to go to the mall, as usual, and get a drink at our favorite restaurant. It isn't really fancy or something, just cozy.

"Soo how is your mum doing?" Olivia asks. "She's fine, her hair is shoulder length now, it's growing pretty fast." I smile.

"About the concert, we still have to buy tickets and they're on sale tomorrow morning. If you ask your mum and I ask my parents, we can all try to get some." she proposes.

"Yeah that's a good idea! What about my mum tries to get V.I.P. tickets and we try field tickets and your parents try to buy the least expensive tickets." I agree.

She nods and we decide to go home.

"Bye babe! love you!" we say to each other and leave to our houses.

*Next morning, 8AM*

biepbiepbiep!

Here we go agai- oh shit! I really have to get up now!

The tickets are on sale in an hour!!!!

I run downstairs to get some food and run to my room again.

I walk to my mothers room and wake her up softly. "mummy... mummy! MUM! You really need to wake up now!!!" she startles awake and sends me a death glare. "Haha heey mum! How did you slee-" "Thanks for waking me up." she says sarcastically.

WHOOPS!

I explain everything to my mum and get back to my room.

I turn on my laptop to be sure it doesn't have to load anything or so.

Only 5 minutes to go.

I called Liv to be able to talk while we try to get tickets.

~~~~~

Its 8:59AM right now, and I'm shaking.

I really hope I can get tickets to see my lifesavers perform live.

9:00!!!

I start refreshing, and for the next ten minutes I'm not seeing anything but "You can't order tickets here, try to refresh the page."

And suddenly, I hear someone screaming. Should have been my mum, because it didn't come from the phone.

I drop my laptop and run to my mum. What if she fainted or something? My family is pretty sensitive for fainting.

But when I reach my mother she is typing really fast with a huge grin on her face.

"Mum? Why did you scream?" I ask.

"Oh yeah... About that," she says very calm. "I may or may not have got some V.I.P. tickets for a concert for a certain boyband called One Direction." she smiles.

"YES OMG MUM THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!" I yell, hugging my mum so tightly.

I run back to my phone and shout to Liv: "OHEMGEE WE HAVE GOT TICKETS, VIP TICKETS TO BE EXACTLY!!!!!!"

I am so happy right now! I get dressed and repeat my daily stuff, but with a huge smile on my face.